• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py United Forever [v0.54] [Capky Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Man judging by the screenshots I don't think I can play this game without getting nauseous.

The 5th screenshot actually makes me feel a bit dizzy lol

Reactions: MAD6999

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Man judging by the screenshots I don't think I can play this game without getting nauseous.

The 5th screenshot actually makes me feel a bit dizzy lol
Yeah - The view angle is completely out of whack. It's a almost 160 degree (I guess), and is completely unnatural and indeed nausea inducing. I think, unless the angle is brought back to a 85 to 95 degree, the game is only playable by people with a very strong stomach. I personally won't play this until everything is brought back to normal proportions. It's a shame, because I like the ideas of this game.

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I really liked the game. The main characters Harumi and Yuriko are delightful both in appearance and in character, and the plot and change of emotions are very pleasant to watch and delve into. The stories of other girls are also interesting, I really liked it, I want to know what will happen next, and of course, so that everyone has a good ending))) Play only mainly because of the plot, the “sex” scenes are of rather poor quality.))
If for the sake of sex scenes, then this is clearly not quite the same game, it seems that only the kisses are good, the rest lags behind.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote