VN Ren'Py United Forever [v0.54] [Capky Games]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1663006629867.png

Overview:
Harumi is a straight girl who lives in a world full of lesbians where she feels completely out of place.
Her only consolation in her lonely world is Yuri, her internet boyfriend.
However, she is going to start university and has not yet been able to see him.
However, what she doesn't know is that her "online boyfriend" is actually a lesbian girl named Yuriko who,
because of her masculine attitude, her bad company and her bad situation at her house,
she feels down and out of place in the world. For her, the only comfort from her is Harumi.
But she knows that her love can never be more than platonic. That is why she always refuses to organize a meeting with her.

Finally, what neither of them knows is that, in fact, they may meet much sooner than they imagine.
When that happens, what will their relationship be like?
Will Yuriko be able to keep up her lies?
And what would happen if Harumi discovered them?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-19
Release Date: 2024-03-11
Developer: Capky Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.54
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1663006801410.png 1663006813111.png 1663006822532.png 1663006833305.png 1663006843882.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Are the last two screenshots some sort of 'spot the difference' puzzle? Because it's too hard for me.
Clearly weren't looking hard enough- one of them's titled "1663006843882.png" and the other one's "
1663006870733.png".

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
Just when I think I have seen it all something new comes along to prove me wrong... And I got to ask. Do anybody actually find this hot? I get furries but this is on a whole other level of fucked up, like damn.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
It's like the camera is tilted, aiming at their faces whilst the camera is at their knees.
It's more like a too big view angle trying to capture as much as possible in one image, resulting in a somewhat fish-eye perspective. I think with some careful fine tuning this could be corrected.

Anyway - I like the ideas in this VN. I absolutely welcome any Yuri title... Downloading now.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Just when I think I have seen it all something new comes along to prove me wrong... And I got to ask. Do anybody actually find this hot? I get furries but this is on a whole other level of fucked up, like damn.
The heck do you mean?

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
abandoned? T.T
No updates since the initial release in 2022, so I guess the developer has given up on it...
It's a bit of a shame, because with some tweaking (especially graphically with the view width that's almost fish-eye, leading to distortion) this VN could have been a nice one. Maybe the developer has given up, because of that?
Anyway - I think this one is on it's way to the "abandoned" tag...

• Sad
Reactions: candywood

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
UnitedForever-0.54
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!