Mod Ren'Py Universal Ren'Py Mod / URM [2.2.1] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)

5.00 star(s) 33 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

yummycandy

May 10, 2021
A little bug report when using with Bastard GirlsR 2.1. URM crashed when searching for a variable. With or without wildcard, doesnt matter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Asking once is enough. I didn't answer yet, because I didn't know what to answer.
I'm hoping to have an update ready this month, but I cannot guarantee that.
I am really sorry for asking so many times. Thank you. I thought you did not notice the comment. Also, the last time I asked was to prove that I am ignoring someone. Again, thank you for providing this beautiful thing and as I said earlier there is no pressure or anything it is just that I was curious to know when I can expect the update.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
A little bug report when using with Bastard GirlsR 2.1. URM crashed when searching for a variable. With or without wildcard, doesnt matter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've looked into this. Will be fixed in the next URM release.

If you like to know the details. This game assigned a character to variable re, that's also the name of Python's RegExp library. Next release I made sure it's calling the library and not some random variable :)

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
0x52 i don't know if this possible but could make it that we can choose multiple choices at the same time sometimes we really need to choose more than just one choice

• Red Heart
Reactions: Belzeebub$

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
0x52 i don't know if this possible but could make it that we can choose multiple choices at the same time sometimes we really need to choose more than just one choice
I agree with you, but for now, you can change the option by checking both conditions as true after choosing one option. It is just a suggestion, which I do/did in many games. This mod is so helpful, that you can make many options true from cheat.... But if it is possible I would also expect this change in the next update. Thanks for the suggestion btw, and thanks 0x52 for this fabulous mod.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
I agree with you, but for now, you can change the option by checking both conditions as true after choosing one option. It is just a suggestion, which I do/did in many games. This mod is so helpful, that you can make many options true from cheat.... But if it is possible I would also expect this change in the next update. Thanks for the suggestion btw, and thanks 0x52 for this fabulous mod.
I know you could see the missed scene than search it and choose jump but I'm very lazy guy :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Belzeebub$

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I don't see how you could pick multiple choices at once. A choice normally results in a scene/dialogue, you want two dialogues at the same time? :p

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
I don't see how you could pick multiple choices at once. A choice normally results in a scene/dialogue, you want two dialogues at the same time? :p
I was hoping for something like walkthrough mods when you could see all the scenes one after one but you are right they doing it by modifying the script I forgot about that

2dark2

Oct 22, 2017
Is it possible to make change to press "ENTER"
So as not to move the cursor to "Change"

I hope the translator correctly translated

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Version 1.5 release

It's time for the new version.
I'm very happy it's finally done, I hope you like it too :)

Changelog:
  • Added extensive load/save options
    • Quick resume: Immediately load this save after starting the game (skipping the title screen and menu)
    • Named saves: Enter a description for your saves
    • Copying: Make a copy of a save
    • Moving: Move a save to another page/position
    • Deleting: Get rid af an unwanted save
    • Optional hotkeys: Enable those through URM's options: Create quick resume using Alt+Q, Quick save using Alt+S, Load last quick save using Alt+L
  • Huge performance improvements
    • Search results are now displayed in pages
    • Improved text scaling (it's a lot quicker now with large values)
  • Fix: Recursive search was broken
  • Fix: Improved scrollbar scaling (for different resolution games)
  • Some small background changes that are not noteworthy

Load/save screen:
screenshot0002.png

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Version 1.5 release

Changelog:
    • Quick resume: Immediately load this save after starting the game (skipping the title screen and menu)
    • Optional hotkeys: Enable those through URM's options: Create quick resume using Alt+Q, Quick save using Alt+S, Load last quick save using Alt+L

Load/save screen:
View attachment 1556202
awesome (y)
thank you very much :cool:

Reactions: 0x52

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Version 1.5 release

Changelog:

Load/save screen:
View attachment 1556202
Thank you gave it a test now searching a lot of variables does not freeze anymore also the save options is very good

• Love
Reactions: 0x52
5.00 star(s) 33 Votes