Mod Ren'Py Universal Ren'Py Mod / URM [2.2.1] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)

5.00 star(s) 33 Votes

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Strange that it works fine on my end.
Nevertheless, I created a fix, so this error cannot occur in the next update ;)
Thanks a lot. These errors are not recurring in many other games. But I donot know why they are bugging in DMD. Anyway, for now I will play with version 1.6.1. BTW, I play in joiplay (latest version), Do you think that may be the issue??

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
I know 0x52 said he will be working on the errors, but still (I donot know if this error is any different from the previous errors) I would like to share an error I encountered while playing Buried Desires with version 1.7....

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I know 0x52 said he will be working on the errors, but still (I donot know if this error is any different from the previous errors) I would like to share an error I encountered while playing Buried Desires with version 1.7....
It's the same as the previous

Reactions: Belzeebub$

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Hey i play on joiplay and can't seem to rename characters as it shows errors?
BTW, you can also rename using console. In the cheats menu. I mean if you are facing problem in renaming u can do that through the console. You can cheat with that too. No offence to URM but I use it only for the codes. I change them with console. Try it. Hopefully it will be helpful
What is the error? Would it be possible to upload the traceback.txt?
Well I donot face any issue with them.

Reactions: 0x52

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Seems there might be an issue with Lab Rats 2 v0.49.2.5 + Mods (from the lab rats 2 mods thread). URM 1.7

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
I added the contents and changed the keypads. nothing is happening
Press alt and then m. I use it, and it works. Try it, I think there is something you are missing. Did you copy the contents of urm to game folder?? Then I am sorry, bad luck I guess

Here look if it helps shorts_20220424_114455.jpg
shorts_20220424_113219.jpg
shorts_20220424_113235.jpg
See if it helps. Also the right marking was a mistake, it will be in M.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JohnJG and 0x52

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Is it a specific game where this happens?

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Not sure if this is something that's 'fixable' I'm currently playing "Grandma's House", which uses some fugly font for the dialogue. I set it to use the DejaVu (shortcut key A) font and the symbols used in the mod on buttons (like toggle sidebar, preferences etc...) then changed to rectangles... see image below. All is well when using the game's default font or the Opendyslexic font, alas the latter not being much better (but at least a little with how dialogue is shown) than the game's default...
1650797458006.png

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Not sure if this is something that's 'fixable' I'm currently playing "Grandma's House", which uses some fugly font for the dialogue. I set it to use the DejaVu (shortcut key A) font and the symbols used in the mod on buttons (like toggle sidebar, preferences etc...) then changed to rectangles... see image below. All is well when using the game's default font or the Opendyslexic font, alas the latter not being much better (but at least a little with how dialogue is shown) than the game's default...
View attachment 1773907
I'm aware of this and I'm planning on fixing this, but is has a low priority

Love your signature btw :p:love:

Reactions: FaceCrap

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Seems there might be an issue with Lab Rats 2 v0.49.2.5 + Mods (from the lab rats 2 mods thread). URM 1.7

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was this a one time occurrence or did you get this multiple times?

5.00 star(s) 33 Votes