University Days [Season 1: Episode 5] [GREEBO]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Graduate+ Scenes are BONUS SCENES. It's not content that has anything to do with the story of the game. They're a thank you to the people that support the game with some extra content.

Bare in mind, I'm a sole dev, and this is my first time using Renpy. I'm not experienced in coding, not did I know how to make a modular story when I first delved in to this. What you're playing is a beta version of a game from someone who enjoys making this kind of content. It's likely in future versions once I'm more comfortable with Renpy I'll go back and edit scenes to make them avoidable.
curious how you would plan to go about making the things people complain about avoidable this game has so many red flags that seem like key parts of characters like multiple sex worker LI and lesbian seems like a bad move to wait to make changes if you do intend to. Imo waiting just makes more people turn away from the game and less likely to come back. Not to mention the longer you wait the more content needs to be changed which will slowdown the creating new conent and advancement of the story which the longer that takes it likely you piss off the current player base.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Is it just me or is there a LOT of "ignore" to actually continue? Code seems to be veeeery bad. Must be the worst I've ever witnessed. Unplayable.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made a Mod with gallery/replay unlock, renaming and resetting the relationships,
choice hints/WT ( but not really needed) + some more game settings.

===============================
April 28, 2024
Updated my Mod for the new game version Ep6P2

I added an option to skip the new free roam and
play the party scenes in a row. Hope it works.
===============================

Download Mod v0.6.2 (~2MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.6.2 (~290MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional Download:
Saves from the end of the game chapters 1-6P1, beginning at save page 1
(extract them into ...\Documents\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.universitydaysseason1\)

Ingame pics of the Mod:
UniDays_01.jpg UniDays_02.jpg UniDays_03.jpg UniDays_04.jpg

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Made a Mod with choice recommendations ("walkthrough"), gallery/replay unlock,
renaming and resetting the relationships + some more game settings.

Download Mod v0.5 (~2MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.5 (~190MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 3381712 View attachment 3381713 View attachment 3381714 View attachment 3381715
Luzc.gif
what choices?

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Is it just me or is there a LOT of "ignore" to actually continue? Code seems to be veeeery bad. Must be the worst I've ever witnessed. Unplayable.
Yes, and i am thinking missing content with those ignoring... plus i dont have the last 2 scenes in the scene gallery.

Reactions: Fapmaister

FratBoy2019

May 19, 2023
Anyone else getting Trojan detected from Windows?
Yes I keep getting a warning that it contains a trojan called Wacatac - trying to figure out if it is a false positive though since it has popped up with some versions of PyInstaller as a false positive.

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes