• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I'm not going to say that it's a scam but the Dev has 3 abandoned games so we can say that this shows great potential. Well so unless there is a miracle I don't know.
He won't have to abandon it the way its going, people will just give up entirely on it, leaving a small handful who do want it, which then makes the game uneconomical then he abandons the game.
The whole problem with so devs, is that they can do great renders but utterly hopeless at writing a story, in this case the same kind of mistakes other devs have made, by trying to force as much stuff onto the player as possible especially when there is no opt out, they almost always ultimately fail and the game ends up abandoned.

I haven't even bothered to download this game, was waiting for what people had to say about it. 3 abandoned games, and he puts up pay walled scenes to his patreon. I mean seriously? His patrons are definitely going to feel the collateral damage on them sooner than later.

Reactions: EJW

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019
He won't have to abandon it the way its going, people will just give up entirely on it, leaving a small handful who do want it, which then makes the game uneconomical then he abandons the game.
The whole problem with so devs, is that they can do great renders but utterly hopeless at writing a story, in this case the same kind of mistakes other devs have made, by trying to force as much stuff onto the player as possible especially when there is no opt out, they almost always ultimately fail and the game ends up abandoned.

I haven't even bothered to download this game, was waiting for what people had to say about it. 3 abandoned games, and he puts up pay walled scenes to his patreon. I mean seriously? His patrons are definitely going to feel the collateral damage on them sooner than later.
Graduate+ Scenes are BONUS SCENES. It's not content that has anything to do with the story of the game. They're a thank you to the people that support the game with some extra content.

Bare in mind, I'm a sole dev, and this is my first time using Renpy. I'm not experienced in coding, not did I know how to make a modular story when I first delved in to this. What you're playing is a beta version of a game from someone who enjoys making this kind of content. It's likely in future versions once I'm more comfortable with Renpy I'll go back and edit scenes to make them avoidable.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Graduate+ Scenes are BONUS SCENES. It's not content that has anything to do with the story of the game. They're a thank you to the people that support the game with some extra content.

Bare in mind, I'm a sole dev, and this is my first time using Renpy. I'm not experienced in coding, not did I know how to make a modular story when I first delved in to this. What you're playing is a beta version of a game from someone who enjoys making this kind of content. It's likely in future versions once I'm more comfortable with Renpy I'll go back and edit scenes to make them avoidable.

ok I'll bite.

so all that crap with every cliche lis where one is worse than the other, with other men fucking potential love interests, with cam whores, plain whores, cheating whores, sluts, lesbians, active boyfriends, ntr "adjustent" sittuations, are you teling us that all that were not supposed to be in the game? is this the wrong game? Bonus scenes? why didnt you just make them a patch and keep your game from being bashed like that? have you any idea what an appealing li is?

Or are you telling us that all those situations/"lis", will be avoidable so people who dont care about scrapping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to characters, can ignore them and their crap?

if it is the first scenario then why on earth did you do that to yourself, letting the wrong content advertised here?
If it is the second scenario and everything is avoidable ( including the BS "Lis") then why on earth people would play this?
I am honestly curious what is the case here and what your actual plans are.

every time. every single time the default excuse is that devs didnt know and its their first time. cool. do a little research, chose your target demographic and fire up. and ASK FOR ADVISE AND HELP!

nomatter the IQ level of some people here, the majority will gladly offer their help! because above all else, they, for once, want for quality in a game. trashy games are a dime a dozen.

all your hard work, thrown away "as a thank you".

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
1. Nothing piss off harem lovers more than adding NTR elements to a game with hot chicks.
2. Nothing piss off NTR lovers more than deleting NTR scenes mid game.
3. Nothing piss off gamers more than locking bonus scenes behind paywall. Why even mention them in the free version?
The dev started in 2023 and managed to do everything wrong, impressive.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
GreeboGames
MC and his girlfriend get intimidated by some chick in a bathroom stall. Which, of course, I laughed at. If you're a dude and some girl is bossing you around, you're a wimp. So, I guess that would be considered... femdom if I get this silly BDSM crap right. So friendly suggestion, you need to add a femdom tag to the game. I mean, if you want that in the game and want to target an audience that likes that, you should add the tag so they can find your game and maybe go to your Patreon or whatever.

As for me, I don't like it. I mean, nothing personal, I'm sure you're a nice person. But it's not for me. I would have just avoided it if it were tagged properly.

From reading the thread, looks like you're learning and new at this. My advice, make a plan, build a game around it, advertise it accurately. That way there's no misunderstandings and loss of potential customers because of that.

Have a nice day.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Oh hell, I hadn't even noticed that the patch was for 0.3.2B and not full 0.3.2.

Hopefully this updated version of the patch works as it's supposed to.

I took the content from the latest update from the script file and added it to the last versions patch. It should work entirely, at least from what I could tell by comparing the patch with the base script. I said should because I could have missed something. If I did it WILL work as the patch up to the start of the latest update where it would revert to the base dialogue. I think it will work all the way through but I only just started this VN so I can't be 100% sure.

I played through to the end and it worked for the whole thing for me. Maybe this could be linked in the OP since the patch the link goes to now is outdated.

EDIT: If you get an error about Intro2 not being found when running the game for the first time after adding this patch just hit Ignore and you'll be fine after that.

EDIT 2: I only just now saw that the new update is out but I'm not at home right now. I'll try to get this update in a few hours unless someone beats me to it.

Sorry to anyone that was hoping I'd update this. I was planning on it but then I ran through this latest update real quick and I'm gonna put this game on pause for a while. Maybe see how this is doing after a few more updates. There's just plenty of other very similar VNs that don't waste my time by taking the character(s) that caught my attention (and many others based on the posts in this thread) initially and shoving them into the background for multiple updates.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So on this pirate site the only versions we get of this game are the public ones? I've seen multiple game threads where this is the case, do those devs just whine for the mods not to upload the versions with ALL the content?

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

University Days S1 Episode 5 Release Info

It's just about that time again! Episode 5 of Season 1 is ready for BETA release. Here's what's new in the latest version

P.S: It releases at 5PM TODAY

See what's new:

Reactions: SpeedDevil

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

University Days S1 Episode 5 Release Info

It's just about that time again! Episode 5 of Season 1 is ready for BETA release. Here's what's new in the latest version
P.S: It releases at 5PM TODAY

What's New?

+ 1 In-game day worth of content (Friday)
+ 2 New sex scenes
+ 4 Animations
+ 1 Graduate+ subscriber bonus scene
+ 3 New girls
+ 7 New unlockable gallery images
+ Fully updated dialog (Huge thank you to SaintBlackmoor on Discord for this)
+ Bonus scenes now have their own page
+ Character names can now be chosen at the beginning of the game
+ New music & sound effects
+ New lighting techniques

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes