2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
i thought it'll look weird as its not compatible or really sound like incest
Meh, threw this together...

University Days Unofficial Fan Taboo Improvement Patch v1.0
(For UniDays v0.8.2)

- This is a simple text replacement patch just drop it in the "game" subfolder. It shouldn't break future versions, but it won't change anything added past current versions content.
- Always call the Landlady by her title (ie "Mom") instead of her name, and her sister as "title + name".
- Case correction for when titles are used as proper nouns or not. (ie addressing landlady as "Mom" vs "my mom"). Note: The patch does not change the case of the roommate's title so you should just type the word "sister" in lower case when asked and it will be correct.
- Maddie is referred to as your cousin (for some reason there was no relationship variable for her)
- Minor increase in taboo dialogue.
- Corrections of some of the worst Engrish and spelling/grammar/etc.
- Correction of wrong character variable being used a few times ie Maddie calling her mom by the same title that you use for her. And your mom using the wrong name for her friend when she shows up at the door one time.

That said, patch still isn't able to do much about the story's lack of taboo feel, with the fast speed/willingness for some characters to want to jump each other without much explanation/hesitation if they're related.

As always with my fan patches, let me know if I missed anything, or broke anything...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Meloned
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes