[ QUOTE = "dDeux, post: 13344869, člen: 1104443" ]
[ ATTACH = plný ] 3493907 [ / ATACH ]
jak upgradovat deviancy?
[ / QUOTE ]

jorge63

Sep 2, 2023
[ QUOTE = "Griinch, post: 13344983, člen: 3953162" ]
Použijte Ultimate Ren Mod a podvědějte lmao
[ / QUOTE ] kde ten Ultimate Ren Mod najdu ? Nejsem žádný IT, který se vyznává v kodovi. proté bych si chtěl zahrát tuto hru aniž by se mi tam zobrazovalo to černé okno. Nic víc. Děkuji za pomoc už staříkovi.

Last edited:

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
There's an issue with the journal not updating "END OF UPDATE" quest text which is a bit confusing, but the scenes and their triggers are all still there and the changelog has most of the triggers.

The Boneyfans stuff can only be accessed after suggesting Debra model during Sunday morning's auto-trigger quest. Have you gotton that dialogue yet? Are you able to send me your save over?
hi, is it normal that version 4.5 is 1.64 GB and version 5.5 is 1.54 GB

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
There's an issue with the journal not updating "END OF UPDATE" quest text which is a bit confusing, but the scenes and their triggers are all still there and the changelog has most of the triggers.

The Boneyfans stuff can only be accessed after suggesting Debra model during Sunday morning's auto-trigger quest. Have you gotton that dialogue yet? Are you able to send me your save over?
Here's my save ( started new game with this save), no boneyfans event on sunday, no new event with Debra in living room, no start of Haley's questline. I've got Sophie event in dormroom and Stacy studying although i'm not sure if i've completed everything there. When you have time check my save yourself. Also my stats are all at current maximum which i purposely grinded to see if some event is locked behind maxing any of the particular stat.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Here's my save ( started new game with this save), no boneyfans event on sunday, no new event with Debra in living room, no start of Haley's questline. I've got Sophie event in dormroom and Stacy studying although i'm not sure if i've completed everything there. When you have time check my save yourself. Also my stats are all at current maximum which i purposely grinded to see if some event is locked behind maxing any of the particular stat.

Cheers for this. I'll take a look tomorrow.

In 5.5 verything is unlockable with 2 str and iirc 7 charisma and 25 deviancy.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes