3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
LOL at the bathroom render. It's like someone said, "Conspicuous consumption, but make it a urinal. I want to feel like I'm pissing on a goddamn monolith."

TCbam

Oct 24, 2022
Ok nice models and renders ,but I don't understand one thing why is named "University King" if there is gonna be NTR in it ,that doesn't make u king moore of a nothing really.
And if i wanna buy on Steam or support it on Patreon or SS i would like full updates on the routes that i want , i mean i am paying for that not for half ass updates for the kinks i am not into for example the Ntr part and one moore thing the grind is a killer for this game is just too much ok enough rumbling of me good luck though

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
Ok nice models and renders ,but I don't understand one thing why is named "University King" if there is gonna be NTR in it ,that doesn't make u king moore of a nothing really.
And if i wanna buy on Steam or support it on Patreon or SS i would like full updates on the routes that i want , i mean i am paying for that not for half ass updates for the kinks i am not into for example the Ntr part and one moore thing the grind is a killer for this game is just too much ok enough rumbling of me good luck though
that is why you avoid SANDBOX games they all are a damn grind fest it is stupid really but some sandboxes are way more grindy than others and some less so it depends it all comes down the the game really

TCbam

Oct 24, 2022
that is why you avoid SANDBOX games they all are a damn grind fest it is stupid really but some sandboxes are way more grindy than others and some less so it depends it all comes down the the game really
Well I don't mind if it's like a free roam event implemented point and click but this one i think it only misses to "take shower" ,brush your teeth and make food :D i am already doing all those things in real life eat ,study,train sleep i think and this one you need to repeat things for a little advancement in the story ,and plus i think the name could be just The University i mean this is just my opinion who cares anyway but i wish him luck i would like to support for a project if i liked it actually i already support few devs that i like the story if he throws out the grind maybe i support it but the ntr is still there so i don't think so

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
University King and the first picture is a girl grinding a dude on the floor with her foot. Loved it!

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Only triggered new dorm event and discipline stacy for the rest it says in the journal it's the end of the update. Saves are probably not working as intended to progress the quests but it's too much of the grind to start again. Developer should've mentioned that saves are not going to work and make sure to make saves compatible, because starting again from the beginning is worse with sandbox type of game due to sheer grind for stats and money while with vn you could just hold ctr to skip to new content.
It seems that stacy studying quest has new events i continued with my saves but for the rest it still says ''end of the update'' unless i have to finish her studying chain of the events before rest of new quest could be triggered.

Started a new game and i can't even trigger boneyfans event that i could in last update, so this game is a buggy mess, seeing on previous pages how some of the issues hasn't been fixed it most likely is going to remain a problem and dev would ignore it or don't even know how to fix it. When even starting new game won't trigger previous and new events then game is unplayable and time shouldn't be wasted on it until it's consistently without game breaking bugs and compatible saves. Another issue is while game have sandbox format implying repeatable events there are one time events mostly for now and if you don't have sufficient stats you can't even trigger any kind of lewd scene and it's just short dialogue like sophie event in this update.

Last edited:
Reactions: notgeilerdude

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
hope the dev starts making some headway soon because this game is growing in a dreadfully slow pace. 5 releases with still no content

SmokinDragon

Oct 12, 2017
Can we get a sandbox tag under genre? I usually avoid any game that has sandbox elements unless it is insanely well reviewed, and was lulled into trying this by the lack of that tag

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Can we get a sandbox tag under genre? I usually avoid any game that has sandbox elements unless it is insanely well reviewed, and was lulled into trying this by the lack of that tag
There is a sandbox tag at the top, you can filter out games you don't like with them.

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
Started a new game and i can't even trigger boneyfans event that i could in last update, so this game is a buggy mess, seeing on previous pages how some of the issues hasn't been fixed it most likely is going to remain a problem and dev would ignore it or don't even know how to fix it. When even starting new game won't trigger previous and new events then game is unplayable and time shouldn't be wasted on it until it's consistently without game breaking bugs and compatible saves. Another issue is while game have sandbox format implying repeatable events there are one time events mostly for now and if you don't have sufficient stats you can't even trigger any kind of lewd scene and it's just short dialogue like sophie event in this update.
What he said. First time playing and I can't trigger a bunch of the scenes that I found in the game folder. There seems to be a decent bit of content in the photoshoot / boneyfans route with the mom, which I can't access.

ChelseaSmile

Nov 26, 2017
I triggered the first dialogue of the BoneyFans in the previous version of the game and saved for those who can't get it to trigger on the current version. The names are default and all the options I couldn't avoid picking along the way err on the side of deviancy and corruption. Hope this helps someone

Reactions: notgeilerdude

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I triggered the first dialogue of the BoneyFans in the previous version of the game and saved for those who can't get it to trigger on the current version. The names are default and all the options I couldn't avoid picking along the way err on the side of deviancy and corruption. Hope this helps someone
Issue is i could trigger that as well on previous version but not on this one. I started a new game specifically so i can try to trigger new scenes, however it was the same as with old save and new and even old events are not working when starting a new game. if developer don't even acknowledge that and fix it there will be problem with new events not triggering in later updates also. I would just stop playing until and if he ever get to fix it.

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Tried several times to load and play with no success. Read the notes here and started over. Just too damn boring to rename and confirm every other character. TEDIOUS grind for no freaking purpose whatsoever. Never made it out of the student lounge beginning.

Bye bye.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Only triggered new dorm event and discipline stacy for the rest it says in the journal it's the end of the update.
There's an issue with the journal not updating "END OF UPDATE" quest text which is a bit confusing, but the scenes and their triggers are all still there and the changelog has most of the triggers.

There seems to be a decent bit of content in the photoshoot / boneyfans route with the mom, which I can't access.
The Boneyfans stuff can only be accessed after suggesting Debra model during Sunday morning's auto-trigger quest. Have you gotton that dialogue yet? Are you able to send me your save over?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes