3.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Jul 14, 2017
I just wanna say that based on the definition of ntr and this sites definition of ntr. Pimping your girls is not ntr.
I hated that the term ntr has become a buzz word like metaverse. Where is can mean whatever the person using it wants it to mean.
Like the game second life has been around for 20 years and is literally the definition of metaverse, but people says it's not metaverse.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
I just wanna say that based on the definition of ntr and this sites definition of ntr. Pimping your girls is not ntr.
I hated that the term ntr has become a buzz word like metaverse. Where is can mean whatever the person using it wants it to mean.
So many people have their own definitions. I've put an NTR tag there so nobody that decides to support me can get back to me with a shocked pikachu face.

There's an update to f95 that's coming eventually with more tags (and the proper tag for this game).

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
I have no idea what the new content is or how to access it and start a new event,
Y'all really need to work on your broken diary,
Have no idea which quests are available only know which are not.

Jul 14, 2017
So many people have their own definitions. I've put an NTR tag there so nobody that decides to support me can get back to me with a shocked pikachu face.

There's an update to f95 that's coming eventually with more tags (and the proper tag for this game).
Yes, I understand. I know how people on this site are with their ntr stuff. I wish everyone would just use the official japanese meaning considering they created the term.

Reactions: The Sailor Man

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018

Probably a smart decision, considering how unhinged the anti-NTR crowd becomes.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Like i would like to filter ntr games to not appear to me but oh... you don't have the ntr tag! Guess i just have to suck dick and get ntr after play the game then!
You would have to intentionally pimp your girls out. There's also a warning on the front page :D

jebediahk42

Jun 3, 2018
I edited the save and now I get wierd shit like "no cheating" options in some rooms.
Do I really have to grind through some bullshit just to see a couple scenes?
Getting hit in the face in the first 10 min of playing the game is not my style, so I tried to change my stats.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I edited the save and now I get wierd shit like "no cheating" options in some rooms.
Getting hit in the face in the first 10 min of playing the game is not my style, so I tried to change my stats.
Lol that hit in the face is part of the prologue, you can't avoid it, unless it doesn't happen on the ntr path, I don't know, don't play that path.
I've played with URM so I saw the requirements for the "no cheat choices" to appear, and it's over 999 stats.
If you don't cheat the max stats are lvl10 and lvl6 depending on the stats.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
If you go silly mode with the cheats it will just break the game.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes