single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I guess it is 'back to school' again. :cool:

The game looks really good - The Sexy Chinaman

I wonder how many girls now (at the universities) look like that (considering the widespread plastic surgeries now). Maybe I should enroll again and find out for myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Release 2 is out in Early Access for Reprobate tier Patrons.

Short changelog:
Introduces Debra's storyline.
Introduces Stacy's storyline.

release 2deb.jpg

To celebrate R2 I've made a couple (720p/1080p/1440p) HQ pinups, also available exclusively to Reprobates.

LOW QUALITY720p watermarked - Stacy - University King.jpg

Mar 29, 2021
If if I don't want that will the banner girl, the one you sell your game with, unsuck the douche in the toilet stall? :whistle::coffee:
I don't know, I'm not an expert at all, but from what I understand, at that point in the story, she and the douche are something like a couple, while to her the MC is kind of like a stranger who she openly treats like trash, is it really already NTR in this case too?
I suppose that you're going to break and steal her from him in a sort of netori thing later on.

I don't like NTR too, however I think that in this case it isn't NTR after all, anyway, I ask genuinely, if a girl and her "boyfriend" have relationships with each other prior to any type of affectionate interaction, possibly mutual, between the protagonist and her, can we really already talk about NTR? And would it also apply if the intercourse was not shown or explicitly mentioned on the screen? Because, according to this logic, wouldn't all games with mother/father/etc. and son/daughter/etc. incest also be considered NTR, or not?
I personally think not, but there is maybe a canonical answer to that?
Not that this necessarily changes my personal way of seeing the matter, but I'm rather curious to know... and about that last thing... well, lastly I suppose that in the end, everyone has their own opinion on the matter after all :)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes