mormis

Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 3395155
View attachment 3395155
wherever I go i have this from my room SLEEP/NAP STUDY ! have this everywhere kitchen bathroom university ....
1- same here. everywhere i go i have those.
2- On weekdays i can't access school, it says "its not a weekday morning!"
3- If I use "skip day" it just skips couple of hours like if it was a nap
4- Everyday accessing the kitchen I have the first convo with Roxanne asking me to choose her name and pronpting the choice of going home???

The only thing story-related that happened is Mom telling me about rent-money. All the bugs were there already though.

Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
1- same here. everywhere i go i have those.
2- On weekdays i can't access school, it says "its not a weekday morning!"
3- If I use "skip day" it just skips couple of hours like if it was a nap
4- Everyday accessing the kitchen I have the first convo with Roxanne asking me to choose her name and pronpting the choice of going home???

The only thing story-related that happened is Mom telling me about rent-money. All the bugs were there already though.

Cheers for this. It'll be fixed in R3.

Reactions: mormis

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I saw this on itch and there was going to have femdom content is it in the game yet? also will the mc be in chastity at somepoint for penis shrinkage :unsure:?

To me this us just another college vn with another unrealistic baseballcock game :LOL: I like the look of the girls jus dont like there ugly big tits, just ruins there beautiful figures.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Not for femdom stuff, no. Keep an eye on the . You're looking at a bare minimum of 3 months before I even start thinking about the femdom stuff.
Alright then thank you, I can be patient for the femdom content i am still waiting for certain games to have femdom content too so this game no different :LOL: :LOL:.

Maledom avoidable though right?

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Maledom avoidable though right?
Yeah.

The idea is for you to be able to play the game and only see what you want.

Quick example: You're not going to stand up to Stacy and start the Maledom route if you're submissive. Instead you'll do what she asks.

Similarly, if you don't like NTR you're not going to pimp a girl out.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes