Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned University of Problems [0.6.0 Extended] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
HA well this has blown up into a full convo. For the record, I don't mind being advised that there's an update, even if it's 5 or 6 times. LOL
Anyhow. I'm about to start updating the mod, so shouldn't be too much longer.

Yukio

Sep 26, 2017
HA well this has blown up into a full convo. For the record, I don't mind being advised that there's an update, even if it's 5 or 6 times. LOL
Good luck and thanks for your work as always

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, that makes sense since you seem a little harder to awake than the rest ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
hello I just upgraded to newest version but there is no get all points option, could you please double check on it?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Updated for 0.4.5 Extended
Hi Shaddy thanks for the mod!
I play on a mac and with mod installed the phone is broken. After my first messaging with the phone it becomes inert and I am unable to close it. Without the mod the phone works just fine. I did move the game folder from the PC release replacing the game folder in the .4 mac release, but as I said with out the mod the messaging on the phone works perfectly. Other mod function (adjusting stats etc) work fine.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Hi Shaddy thanks for the mod!
I play on a mac and with mod installed the phone is broken. After my first messaging with the phone it becomes inert and I am unable to close it. Without the mod the phone works just fine. I did move the game folder from the PC release replacing the game folder in the .4 mac release, but as I said with out the mod the messaging on the phone works perfectly. Other mod function (adjusting stats etc) work fine.
I'll take a look, but I'm not sure what I can do to fix this issue. The only difference between the original and my edited file are the cheats and unlocks. I've not made any edits to the sections that call or hide the phone interface.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I'll take a look, but I'm not sure what I can do to fix this issue. The only difference between the original and my edited file are the cheats and unlocks. I've not made any edits to the sections that call or hide the phone interface.
Been programming a long time and I get what you're saying... I'll see if I can get you more information

Reactions: ShaddyGames

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I can see some highligted choices (For example choice after this one about teasing her is visible) but lots of them is not visible. I gues you are doing someting wrong with your mods because i faced same problem with your another work recently aswell.

View attachment 1228160
If the choices are not highlighted, it means that they are not important in the sense that they do not give relationship/love points or do not lead to specific scenes, but are only additional options that lead only to simple dialogues so the mod is working properly and there is nothing to complain about to the modder, because this is how every mod of this type works.

• Angry
Reactions: RandyPhoenix