Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned University of Problems [0.6.0 Extended] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I checked walkthrough and they are important. For example in talk with Ashley ''Like you'' parts dont have highligted choice and if you choice wrong one your relationship with her ends. You are telling me its not important choice? '' working properly and there is nothing to complain about to the modder '' im gonna tell you again, its not working properly now. And instead of trying to attack people like this you should stop giving answer about things you dont know. I write that message to mod maker, it was simple notification for his own mod good. So there is no room or need you to give me answer or guard him...

View attachment 1228222
At what point do you think I am attacking you in any way?
I just simply replied to your post, and maybe the scene you have shown here was not marked, but a modder can also sometimes miss something and I do not defend him because I do not have to because he will probably answer when he reads it because I know that he always answers posts if someone has a problem, but I just simply appreciate his work because he does it for all of us and completely for free.
So relax ;) , you don't need to get upset because I have answered you and I did it to the best of my knowledge, I didn't notice this scene and the rest of the game with this mod is definitely working fine for me.

• Angry
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Mario4don RandyPhoenix No please. Keep Debating. it's making me laugh. LOL
In all seriousness, though. Mario is right I don't mark all choices, some I leave to players choice like the first one you screenshot, as far as Ashley is concerned at the like questions, I'm not seeing anything in the script that is causing the relationship to end, at that choice, or any choice up to the end of the current update. That being said, I don't play the game myself, so I don't read the dialogue. I check for variables, and there are no variables indicating a loss of relationship.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I also just checked the PDF walkthrough for that choice. There are no variables to set either of the 2 choices they have set as bad. There is no point loss, or gain for any of those choices, and the variable that HAS been set has not been used again, since. Not even to determine alternate dialogue.

Reactions: Mario4don

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Please, updated for : University of Problems [v0.5.0 Extended]
THANK YOU in advance...

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Says for me there is a virus
If you're using Windows Defender, then updating it should correct the false report. It often gives false positives with renpy related items. Whether you are or not, I run 3 different antivirus suites, and can guarantee the mod does not contain any viruses. It is literally just text that many free or cheap antivirus programs flag as false positives.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
If you're using Windows Defender, then updating it should correct the false report. It often gives false positives with renpy related items. Whether you are or not, I run 3 different antivirus suites, and can guarantee the mod does not contain any viruses. It is literally just text that many free or cheap antivirus programs flag as false positives.
well
its mostly files/.rar´s with an font file inside
some antivirus/defenders dont like font files :D

hrotgar3

Jul 12, 2020
The option to get all points for a choice, is this a toggle or should it be active automatically?
If so, I'm not getting it =/