Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned University of Problems [0.6.0 Extended] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
Telling update out is not harrashing... You guys acting to sensitive :)
If you have a look around the messages for the many games Shaddy mods,
whenever there is an update there is a multitude of people asking for mod updates,
without even reading the answer for it 1-2 posts before....
So it can get a bit annoying for us to watch (and for shaddy i assume)
This is a general issue for most modders i believe,
but the people making the walkthrough mods get most "harrasment"

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
If you have a look around the messages for the many games Shaddy mods,
whenever there is an update there is a multitude of people asking for mod updates,
without even reading the answer for it 1-2 posts before....
So it can get a bit annoying for us to watch (and for shaddy i assume)
This is a general issue for most modders i believe,
but the people making the walkthrough mods get most "harrasment"
I fully agree and that's why I personally only write a post with the information that there is a new game update, but I never asked the modder in my posts to hurry up as others can do and I only add such a post with information about the new game update if still no one has done it before and then I just wait patiently, no matter how long until the modder adds an updated mod, but as we know some people here have no patience and would like to have the mod a moment later, right after the game update itself.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I gues you guys dont know how to read... Telling ''Hey bro new update is out.'' and ''Hey update is out, where is damn update?!'' or sentences like this is different. I'm telling again you guys acting to sensitive... Even you guys dont understand my comment and act sensitive about it...

And as for mod makers, they should edit their mod page whenever someone write ''Update is out'' or when they see update is out like ''I will make update in bla bla day'' etc. With this way they can avoid annoyence of every person writing here about update time or asking to update. Or people will ask him/her when he/she going to make update or asking ''Please update mod'' etc...

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I gues you guys dont know how to read... Telling ''Hey bro new update is out.'' and ''Hey update is out, where is damn update?!'' or sentences like this is different. I'm telling again you guys acting to sensitive... Even you guys dont understand my comment and act sensitive about it...

And as for mod makers, they should edit their mod page whenever someone write ''Update is out'' or when they see update is out like ''I will make update in bla bla day'' etc. With this way they can avoid annoyence of every person writing here about update time or asking to update. Or people will ask him/her when he/she going to make update or asking ''Please update mod'' etc...
I understand what you mean, and many other people probably do too, but unfortunately some people don't read the posts backwards, they just rely on the last one they see and based on that they often draw wrong conclusions as you can see by not reading what someone else has written before and not knowing the context.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
I agree with the majority of intervenant here.

Send a reminder to the modder is ok. He can not work on update if he dont know an update is out.

But the most important is to be respectful. The modder is a volunteer doing it for free. He have any obligation to us.

The first proof of respect is to not put a reminder if he actually have a reminder. I agree, is harassment in this case.

The second is the tone used. Don't ask for an update with a similar tone you use to call a pizza. I repeat, he have any obligation to us.

Don't act like if he have a deb to you.

The few time i put a reminder. All the time i begin by showing my appreciation for the work already done and i ask with the same humility that I use to ask my bank for a mortgage.

Over time, the lack of respect ends up discouraging them to continue.

May 8, 2017

Sorry I misinterpreted what you said due to poor grammar in original post "Telling update out" can be read multiple ways since it was missing key words that define the context. It could have meant "get your update out" or "the update is out." I obviously read it as "get your update out" and not "the update is out" (one being a command and the other being a statement) since my comment would have been irrelevant if read correctly.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Can you please update this mod to 0.4.5
You do realise that if the moderator/modder sees your message he will see the update automatically first. If he is not updating the mod there must be some reason. Either he is working on it or has personal work. Do you think continuously asking him to update will spur the motion or the task? At least give a person chance to breathe. He also needs some break. They are doing us favors already, urging them to speed up again and again is not a wise decision. He may have real life problems too. If you are a patron then you may still ask him in Patreon but except for that you cannot. Reminding him once is enough. I am sure he is thouroughly updated with the projects he works on. Also I suggest using This mod while you wait for the update. It is not much different I can assure you.

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
You do realise that if the moderator/modder sees your message he will see the update automatically first. If he is not updating the mod there must be some reason. Either he is working on it or has personal work. Do you think continuously asking him to update will spur the motion or the task? At least give a person chance to breathe. He also needs some break. They are doing us favors already, urging them to speed up again and again is not a wise decision. He may have real life problems too. If you are a patron then you may still ask him in Patreon but except for that you cannot. Reminding him once is enough. I am sure he is thouroughly updated with the projects he works on. Also I suggest using This mod while you wait for the update. It is not much different I can assure you.
:unsure: Ok now I'm a bit lost, I don't know why you're quoting my post and comparing it with the other quoted post.
You see it is probably a reaction like I described 5 posts above but I will say it again since you probably did not read my post as a reply to another person, that I only wrote info about the new game update and I did it first and my post is not asking or urging the modder about updating mod but just giving information and I will disagree with you that always the modder will see the information about a new game update before someone writes it in the thread of the mod, because sometimes there are cases that some game does not appear in the section "LATES UPDATES" because the person updating the thread with the game forgot to mark it or the modder does not always have to follow this section dozens of times a day but it seems to me that every modder always follows and gets notifications about posts in the thread of his own mod.

And of course I understand everything you wrote, but please don't compare me to other people constantly urging a particular modder in multiple mod threads to work on a mod faster because I have never done this and I am not going to do that because I always respect and appreciate the work of all modders in this community who give us their mods for free, making playing many games easier and more fun for all of us.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Then whom was the previous message addressed to? Certainly, you did not think we are blind. We know there is an update. Though you did not mention anyone it was an obvious assumption it was directed towards shaddymodda. Anyway, if you think it was a misunderstanding then ignore it.
I understand that maybe my English is not perfect because it's not my first language, but I think that my post is rather understandable - I only wrote information that a new update of the game has appeared and this is how it is practically done in every post regarding any mod for any kind games when there is a new update of the game and my post is only information, not asking or prompting for a mod update and I do not think that in any way my post shows a lack of respect for a given modder or his work, so I do not fully understand why it seems to you bad practice and you compare it to the practices of other people who cannot patiently wait for the mod to update and constantly write reminders and reminders that the mod should already be updated.
So with all due respect, I guess you might not be picking on me anymore ;) , because I'm not a bad guy here, showing a lack of patience and disrespect for the modder's work.

Reactions: HornyyPussy