Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned University of Problems [0.6.0 Extended] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Extended also has additional content. I've compared previous Basic/Extended versions a couple of times. And if it's not coming out until tomorrow, then it'll be over a week before it gets updated. Read my note on my Master List thread for the reason.
https://f95zone.to/threads/shaddymoddas-mods-master-list-requests.62168/
It has additional content, but not in game play. The additional content consists of extra renders in the PVU Lewds app on the phone and extended scenes accessible from the Extras tab of the notebook. Pretty sure none of this content needs to be unlocked in any way. It's accessible as soon as the "extended" version is installed. The only concern I can conceive of from a modder's perspective is the possibility that installing the "extended" version patch overwrites the mod files which should be easily corrected by reinstalling the mod afterward.

Anyhow, I hope you are having a wonderful honeymoon!

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
ShaddyModda I know that you have a lot of work to do with all the mods that came out when you were on your honeymoon but just a quick question, will you update the mod for this game too, or not because is not the extended version of the game? Thanks.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
ShaddyModda I know that you have a lot of work to do with all the mods that came out when you were on your honeymoon but just a quick question, will you update the mod for this game too, or not because is not the extended version of the game? Thanks.
first page in big yellow text,
*** Mod will only be updated for Extended Versions ***

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Yo Shaddy, why have you decided to update your MOD only for the extended version? If you update for the basic version and then the extended version comes out, would you need to update the MOD again? Because the extra content is not even fit in the main story, just some extra animations and renders accessible via the extra tab on your notebook.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Yo Shaddy, why have you decided to update your MOD only for the extended version? If you update for the basic version and then the extended version comes out, would you need to update the MOD again? Because the extra content is not even fit in the main story, just some extra animations and renders accessible via the extra tab on your notebook.
well
maybe because he works on 3545346546 mods
and dont have time for?
the extended contend comes short after normal out - sooooo

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I would have to update the mod twice, as there are differences in the files regarding the notebook.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Someone else does the basic version already, anyways. Though I do have to admit I always default to shaddy's mods when there's more than one so I get where you're coming from.