Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned University of Problems [0.6.0 Extended] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I dont want to tell to your job but lots of people asked difference of ''basic'' and ''Extended'' version of game in game main threat and looks like basic version is more stable version of game and extended is more like version before basic with more bugs etc for patreon special fast air. So you cant wait extended version because there no 0.4 extended version and there not going to be 0.4 extended version. Because of this other modder already make his update about game walkthrough. And i came here because i love multi mods more. Thats how walkthrough mods should be for my opinion.

So basicaly you are going to wait 0.4.5 or 0.5 version and dont update mod to 0.4 version? Because as i said already there is not going to be ''Extended Version'' of this update.
what do you mean? i just checked the discord and the 0.4.0 extended version is planned for tomorrow... so we just wait for it to leak here, and for Shaddy to update the MOD

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
what do you mean? i just checked the discord and the 0.4.0 extended version is planned for tomorrow... so we just wait for it to leak here, and for Shaddy to update the MOD
I made quete from game developer and he says basic versions comes after extended version. You are telling game own DEV gives wrong information about his game? Thats so weird...

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Thanks for SS but it doesnt change his this message is directly gives wrong information.
No problem, if i remember correctly the DEV used to release the extended version of the game with uncorrected bugs first, and the basic version a few days later, with not as much content as the extended, bug without as many bugs. But now i think it's better this way, the basic version comes first, and then the extended, which gives the DEV the time to correct the bugs.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
No problem, if i remember correctly the DEV used to release the extended version of the game with uncorrected bugs first, and the basic version a few days later, with not as much content as the extended, bug without as many bugs. But now i think it's better this way, the basic version comes first, and then the extended, which gives the DEV the time to correct the bugs.
Of course it shold it be like that but i saw his answer in post and i already make quete. Thats straight wrong information for his own players. Thats so weird and odd...

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
Extended also has additional content. I've compared previous Basic/Extended versions a couple of times. And if it's not coming out until tomorrow, then it'll be over a week before it gets updated. Read my note on my Master List thread for the reason.
https://f95zone.to/threads/shaddymoddas-mods-master-list-requests.62168/
You do good work. Hopefully your time away is good, if it's for personal reasons and I look forward to getting the update whenever you get around to it