Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned University of Problems [0.6.0 Extended] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

Nebulix

Mar 28, 2018
For some reason the "Mod: Both (Get all points)" options shown in the screenshots don't seem to be appearing for me. Version 3.5 expanded for the game and the mod and I started a new game with the mod installed. Was the feature removed or something?

Reactions: CharleyT

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
For some reason the "Mod: Both (Get all points)" options shown in the screenshots don't seem to be appearing for me. Version 3.5 expanded for the game and the mod and I started a new game with the mod installed. Was the feature removed or something?
Some were due to changes in the script a couple updates ago, but not all. There are still a couple left, but I can't recall exactly when.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I installed the Mod and I haven't seen any point choices at all yet.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hi just heads up after this point your mod not working.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Like this one or others dont show right choice. And yes theese choices are important, they are effecting relationship points.

Screenshot_2.jpg

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
That's not a bug. I only highlight important choices. That one, would be considered player's choice.
When you choice first one you are going to get relationship point and massage scene and some goes other ones aswell. The not highlited ones have relationship points so if player choice wrong one its going to be -point for that girl path. You should make it how theese should be unimportant while giving relationship points?

edward seth

Sep 30, 2017
error at the game... i guess its not an error but was playing and as MC went to pick up Carol from the station and suggested to lay the date off a few days.. the scene occoured that MC went to date with carol.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
error at the game... i guess its not an error but was playing and as MC went to pick up Carol from the station and suggested to lay the date off a few days.. the scene occoured that MC went to date with carol.
There's an update of the game that fix this, but it has not been leaked here yet.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just noticed the file said Basic, thought, what? Then I saw on the front, " *** Mod will only be updated for Extended Versions *** ", yeah, think I'll do like you and wait for the extended as well.