Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned University of Problems [0.6.0 Extended] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Okk i've seen that there was a new release with a bugfix, that was the problem, thanks!

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
No it just nothing show up for me is there like a button i gotta press if so I cant find it. Or do i have to like finish the start first type of thing
I'm going to need specifics. When you say nothing shows up for you, are you referring to all the mod features or something specific, like walkthrough highlight/tags, cheat buttons, unlock button etc... Also, what link did you use to download the mod, so I can double-check the file is the correct one?

EDIT: If you started a new game. The first time you'll see choice tags are the second set of choices when you're in class the first time. After the first text message you need to respond too.

HrngggMomento

Aug 31, 2020
I'm going to need specifics. When you say nothing shows up for you, are you referring to all the mod features or something specific, like walkthrough highlight/tags, cheat buttons, unlock button etc... Also, what link did you use to download the mod, so I can double-check the file is the correct one?

EDIT: If you started a new game. The first time you'll see choice tags are the second set of choices when you're in class the first time. After the first text message you need to respond too.
all of the mod features and I used both links or the ones on the first page and no walkthrough or anything like I said is showing up.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
all of the mod features and I used both links or the ones on the first page and no walkthrough or anything like I said is showing up.
What folders do you have in your 'game' folder?

it should look like this if you installed the mod correctly.

1615348497142.png