Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned University of Problems [0.6.0 Extended] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
weird that it has it for the latest update....
I just tried the attached package in the OP as well as the one on his patreon page. Re-downloaded them less than 10 minutes ago. They do not offer the "BOTH" option on the first scene of the teacher introducing herself. I don't understand what you are trying to say with your strange posts...

Reactions: HadazzH

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I just tried the attached package in the OP as well as the one on his patreon page. Re-downloaded them less than 10 minutes ago. They do not offer the "BOTH" option on the first scene of the teacher introducing herself. I don't understand what you are trying to say with your strange posts...
i'm saying that it works to see both options when i played the new update with this mod

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Did you merge the game folders. From the zip and the games game folder?

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Did you merge the game folders. From the zip and the games game folder?
Yes. Did you try it yourself? Just to make clear: I'm only talking about the early game situations with the teacher introducing herself and Carol's campus tour. The later decisions do show the "BOTH" option.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Yes. Did you try it yourself? Just to make clear: I'm only talking about the early game situations with the teacher introducing herself and Carol's campus tour. The later decisions do show the "BOTH" option.
In that case I don't believe I added it at that choice.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I ran into an issue with the mod on the new content, specifically within the ingame instagram when you go to comment on the girl exhausted on the bed.

Edit: Forgot to tag ShaddyModda

Also, sorry if this is a bug introduced in the Extra version, since it worked in the vanilla basic version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ShaddyModda I've just seen this in the game thread regarding the font error

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Hello ShaddyModda where is the button to this feature (I cant see it):
  • Adds button to unlock all replay scenes on Memories tab of the Notebook.
Thanks!