Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned University of Problems [0.6.0 Extended] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I have uploaded the extended version. I post the link in the request thread.
any chance you can get me the Mac link as well so i can update the game thread?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
OK so good news and bad news guys.

The good news is the game thread will be updated shortly with PC and Mac links for Extended.

The bad news is there are a shit ton of changes meaning it's gonna take a while to update the mod, couple hours at least most likely, as it looks like I might have to redo part of it from scratch.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020

The good news is the game thread will be updated shortly with PC and Mac links for Extended.

The bad news is there are a shit ton of changes meaning it's gonna take a while to update the mod, couple hours at least most likely, as it looks like I might have to redo part of it from scratch.
Couple of hours? man that's hella fast in my books, i was just ready to go to sleep thinking it was going to take way more time than that. But now i'm waiting haha.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

I'll make sure the coffee keeps coming ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ShaddyGames

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Couple of hours? man that's hella fast in my books, i was just ready to go to sleep thinking it was going to take way more time than that. But now i'm waiting haha.
Well in my defense I 'did' say 'at least' so it could be longer. Besides considering all the changes, I want to do a full run through to test before I publish. Skipping dialogue of course.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019

Well, for me personally, I'm not too worried about getting it fast, just whenever you get it done, I will have the game good to go then. ;)

• Love
Reactions: ShaddyGames

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020

First off, yeah I know quoting myself, but if you read you'll know why. :p
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damn... Pretty accurate if I do say so myself. Just took this SS of Latest updates from when I updated the game thread with Extended links. I said at least 2 hours. :p

1614757927963.png

Last edited:

Dirk23

Jul 31, 2017
just wanted to say thx for the mod, also I don't know if its a bug or not but unlocking "extra" scenes doesn't work