Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned University of Problems [0.6.0 Extended] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Just curious Shady, where do you live if 9AM my time is your bedtime
Check my profile. I'm from the void. There is no such thing as time here. :p
And no I'm not up yet. Couldn't sleep actually, about to try again. Trust me you don't want me trying to update a mod on no sleep, last time I did that I had to fix it 4 times.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Check my profile. I'm from the void. There is no such thing as time here. :p
And no I'm not up yet. Couldn't sleep actually, about to try again. Trust me you don't want me trying to update a mod on no sleep, last time I did that I had to fix it 4 times.
go fight the bedbugs!!!

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
If I don't tell you now, you'd probably never notice you have not done your goddamed updatejob! So, chopchop! I'll even throw in a meaningless Thankyou phrase!

Upps, I accidentally wrote it the way I think it. If I only could delete text!
(This post may contain sarcasm )

Last edited:

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
Not knowing how to read would probably be the only acceptable reason.......
Mikilande does that in every d@mn thread I've seen him in.........Ughhhhhhh! And it kinda looks like Punto and him could be the same person (very similar posts), if not, they're both annoying and severely lazy!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Mikilande does that in every d@mn thread I've seen him in.........Ughhhhhhh! And it kinda looks like Punto and him could be the same person (very similar posts), if not, they're both annoying and severely lazy!
well, literally the post above his is just........i wanna say idio*** but i might get banned......

• Haha
Reactions: ShaddyGames

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Ok guys, as I was updating the mod I realized the mod is built off of the Extras version of the game, not the basic. So I'm gonna wait at least a couple of days. Hopefully someone will post it.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Ok guys, as I was updating the mod I realized the mod is built off of the Extras version of the game, not the basic. So I'm gonna wait at least a couple of days. Hopefully someone will post it.
How many "Extra" versions have been posted on this site? I have only ever seen the basic...

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Well, it seems like the extented version is for 20$+ patreons only, so this might take a while. But someone else did a WT mod for the 0.3.0 basic version already, but of course it's not a multi MOD like this one, but if anyone if feeling a bit impatient, there is that option.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Well, it seems like the extented version is for 20$+ patreons only, so this might take a while. But someone else did a WT mod for the 0.3.0 basic version already, but of course it's not a multi MOD like this one, but if anyone if feeling a bit impatient, there is that option.
Well i'll be honest, someone on discord told me yesterday they'd get me a copy, but I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress