Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned University of Problems [0.6.0 Extended] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
just wanted to say thx for the mod, also I don't know if its a bug or not but unlocking "extra" scenes doesn't work
Oops, forgot to include the extras file. Links updated to include the missing file for the Extras unlock.

Last edited:

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
It seems to me that the modder should start gradually replacing the coffee and energy drink that is flowing in his veins with regular blood - because in the long run, coffee instead of blood is bad for his brain - he already has problems with sleep and attention to detail

i mean, to small detail: version numbers, etc.
These Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse - modders, one of which is Shaddy + Zoey, KoGa, Scrappy.. the whole forum is held on them - they fix bugs, add music, walkthroughs, etc. - they should take care of themselves, and not make mods 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year - sometimes you need to say NO and get enough sleep, finally. :coffee:

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It seems to me that the mod should start gradually replacing the coffee and energy drink that is flowing in his veins with regular blood - because in the long run, coffee instead of blood is bad for his brain - he already has problems with sleep and attention to detail
he has problem with attention to detail?

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
Hey Adds option to see multiple scenes and award all points it's not working
Yes I also can see the choises but cannot choose both. First choice as an example: Ms Cooper: I can click Lust or Int. There is no "MOD choose both" link as when I used the mod with basic version. Everything else seems to work OK. And thanks for the mod. Without it I missed a lot of scenes.

May 20, 2020
I ran into an issue with the mod on the new content, specifically within the ingame instagram when you go to comment on the girl exhausted on the bed.

Edit: Forgot to tag ShaddyModda

Also, sorry if this is a bug introduced in the Extra version, since it worked in the vanilla basic version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Triangulum Games

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Yes it does, i just finished the new update with the mod.
No it does not if you have to start a new game.

edit: or let me rephrase that - it does work but the part that let's you see "BOTH" choices in dialogues doesn't work at least for the content of the 1st eopisode..

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

edit: or let me rephrase that - it does work but the part that let's you see "BOTH" choices in dialogues doesn't work at least for the content of the 1st eopisode..
ok, that is different, i only played the latest update.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020

It's extremely short and easy to miss here's both the single choices and the both choice. And spot the difference. There's literally NO way it could NOT work.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
ok, that is different, i only played the latest update.
Me too. Removed the old installation, installed new extended one, installed the mod and then started a new game. In the beginning there are scenes, like for example when the teacher introduces herself or when Carol gives you the campus tour, where you have to pick between the lust and int options. The mod used to have a "BOTH" option there in earlier version. But it does not in the current one.

Reactions: HadazzH

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Me too. Removed the old installation, installed new extended one, installed the mod and then started a new game. In the beginning there are scenes, like for example when the teacher introduces herself or when Carol gives you the campus tour, where you have to pick between the lust and int options. The mod used to have a "BOTH" option there in earlier version. But it does not in the current one.
weird that it has it for the latest update....