malkass

Jun 14, 2018
to fix the comment bug you have to do the following:
1. download the apropriate UnRen for your os.
2a. place it in the university of problems folder or the /game/ subfolder and run the program (windows).
2b. run unren via the command line or by double clicking UnRen.command then provide the path to the game (mac/ linux) [not tested simply a transcription of the how to from the source page].
3. select option "1) Extract RPA packages".
4. replace the comments.rpy in game/scripts/ with the one provided by me or fix line 3093 yourself - remove {/font} after "sports."

using unren can break some games. do back up your games before using it.

Last edited:

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
stoper Hehe, did Jessica just pull a cameo in this game? ;) Pardon me, just so excited for a new JOHN-release that when i see a blonde with that outfit, i couldn't help it but to think of Jessica, heh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said, what a promising game UoP is! Enjoying my first few minutes in it, for sure. Not TOO fond of school setting-games, but this one got to me, somehow. It feels fun and interesting. Looking forward seeing what else is in store for it.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
So I went back and didn't support Rachel in order to get the scenes with Emma. But no matter what I tried, the scene (and episode) ended with the options:
  • GO FOR BROKE
  • END THE CONVERSATION
with the GO FOR BROKE option ghosted. I tried both long and short trips to the dorm room - didn't try a medium length one yet but can't see how that would make a difference.

Anyone else got there yet?

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
So I went back and didn't support Rachel in order to get the scenes with Emma. But no matter what I tried, the scene (and episode) ended with the options:
  • GO FOR BROKE
  • END THE CONVERSATION
with the GO FOR BROKE option ghosted. I tried both long and short trips to the dorm room - didn't try a medium length one yet but can't see how that would make a difference.

Anyone else got there yet?
Sorry, I sometimes forget to specify in the selection option the characteristics that are required for this (as it was in the first versions).

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Sorry, I sometimes forget to specify in the selection option the characteristics that are required for this (as it was in the first versions).
Thanks for that - of course it makes perfect sense now I see it!

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Any1 care to share a save before fucking the nurse?
Im on rachel route so i can't get it.
Ty in advance

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Is there any other prerequisite for the nurse scene beside the support/indifferently fork? I chose indifferently there, and had 8 lust, but nothing happens with the nurse, even though Rachel leaves.
I think you have to go straight in and out of the school dorm or at least don't waste much time.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Any1 care to share a save before fucking the nurse?
Im on rachel route so i can't get it.
Ty in advance
I've never done this before so I hope this is the right file. Also to see the full scene you need to look in the Extras tabin the Notebook.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
I want to like this one, because it looks great, but the writer doesn't speak English well enough to get away with not having someone look over it and fix their mistakes. On top of that, weird things like a nurse ignoring someone telling her he was assaulted... My suspension of disbelief can only handle so much. When you make someone behave the opposite of how they'd behave in real life (and are required to behave by law) then you lose me outright.

Great-looking game, but maybe have an editor look over your scripts and make some fixes.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
So I'm sure it's been discussed but I expect there's going to be a plan to "save" Ashley from herself and another where you don't? Then again her desperation to get in I assume is tied to her ability to afford tuition or whatever and after the story about Sara and her ex I'm guessing she's going this route because she doesn't want to burden Sara.

Similarly I kind of expect that the MC will eventually make himself an enemy of HSL or Carol does something that leads to HSL and specifically Abby attempting to sabotage Carol's relationship with the MC, perhaps by sending you photos and video of the things Carol might've done in the past. With you having the option to look and react or not look at all.

Not sure how I feel about the almost immediate love stuff with the MC and Carol so soon especially when not long after the MC is out fucking others, optional or not.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes