RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Happy To help . We the people with limited bandwidths can enjoy the games due to your hard work. We thank you for that.
Extra scenes are "what-if" scenarios so non-canonical. They do sometimes give hints of what direction a path might take, but you can't count on that necessarily being the case.

Enjoy them for what they are: little pieces of raunchy eye candy! :love::devilish::whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

dxdy

Dec 9, 2018
bug?
when meet Yuki (left leg injured), go to phone gallery. RoxyFoxy photo, when try comment, phone frozen

Jahahahaja

Nov 30, 2020
University of Problems [v0.7.5 Extended] [DreamNow] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 3.32 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.07 GB
- - - WORKUPLOAD -

Original Mac Size: 3.29 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.04 GB
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Para v0.7.5 básico para estendido
Tamanho da atualização original: 492 MB
Tamanho da atualização compactada:120 MB
- WORKUPLOAD

Muito obrigado ao rpdl por apoiar o Torrent!!

Dê-me um "like" se você gosta desta versão compactada(y)
[/CITAÇÃO] Não posso descompilar o arquivo rpyc para que rpy possa me ajudar?

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Yup, it's already built, there's just a queue of games atm so I haven't had a chance to rebuild and deploy my site yet.
Use this torrent for now, I'll post my usual comment as soon as I can.
cheers 01.gif

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
There was a mod that was being worked on for 7.0e and earlier. It has a link on the front page. The dev did add a cheat menu that you can access in
I did use the old Mod, but the dev cancelled not sure why. The cheats aren't as fun as a walkthrough, because you can miss scenes if you mess something up. I like to see it in the flow instead of checking out the gallery later.
DreamNow is there any chance you will add a walkthrough/guide cheat?

Zottexxxx

May 30, 2019
it is possible an harem route? now i m with Carol and Sara. if Sara knows that i m also with Carol? can i proceed with each or i must choose?

Paze

May 1, 2018
I don't know what is going on but so many mods are being left abandoned. I think one of the reason might be that not so many modder but so many games updates.
Shaddy dropped the mod because the Dev changes the Code every single update and ripped off his Cheatmod and put it on a paywall for his own Patreons. No Modder wants this, so most likely no other Modder will do a WT/Cheatmod for this game anymore. Wich is sad..

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
You could try and see .. there are explanations in this thread.

Or you could try the saves provided.
Game oN!
Okay, let's say I follow that pathway [ "C:/user/Appdata/Roaming/RenPy/University of Problems" ] through Appdata and Renpy, and find a folder for the game containing three documents - 2 save files and one generic 'persistent' file. What do I do with them to link my save-less game to the saves in the folder?

Apr 24, 2018
I hope Rachel goes back to her old haircut. The resemblance to Caroline was already pretty strong but now she straight up looks like Caroline's mother. I'm pretty sure that haircut is just Caroline's but inverted. I think Rachel looks much, much better with her other haircut. And I think it fits better with the whole teacher vibe as well.

The color and density seem off as well. Her old haircut was darker and the hair seemed to have more volume. The new haircut looks too wispy and thin IMO. It might work on some other characters with some slight tweaks to the color but to me, it's definitely a downgrade for Rachel in comparison to her previous hairstyle.

#MakeRachel'sHairGreatAgain

That being said, this developer still has some of, if not the best renders and animations I've seen on this entire site. From the individual butthole wrinkles, to getting the texture and look of Roxy's tattoo just right (even in the super close-ups!), and even the little veins on people's hands. The attention to detail is just insane. The fact this hairstyle bothers me so much, just goes to show how much I actually care about and enjoy this game.

But yeah, I consider Rachel's original hair to be a character-defining trait (at least physically). Especially when it comes to this game, due to many of the girls having quite similar faces and body types (the dev certainly has a "type" that's for sure). Theoretically, I don't really have an issue with this, but it means that the hairstyles have to do a lot of the heavy lifting when it comes to meaningfully differentiating the characters from each other (at least for the girls). Just go to the "Bios" page in the game, compare the various girls and you will see what I mean. I feel Rachel's hairstyle in the new scene weakens the overall character design and I hope it's just a one-off for that scene.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes