Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I have made sure, so maybe you should heed your own advice. Go ahead, choose Sara, Kim's Path is closed (as of current version of VN):
View attachment 1623021 View attachment 1623020 View attachment 1623019
it is still possible to get the scene/infos
you just need alot of points (30 or something )
did it with my mod - and got the scenes and infos
neeither on her or saras path - a pure roxy and nat playthrough

edit : had the kim club scene , helping sara at call/lockerroom

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Wrong, just wrong. Don't be fanboy blinded, you cannot have it all. I'll give one example and I'll leave it at that: SaraPath or KimPath
Think twice before you write me something like that. I'm not gonna even rub your nose in the evidence like a naughty kitten in its own urine, since I'm just too lazy to waste my time on you. I'm not as toxic as you are. This is the first and last time I respond to you quoting me in such a provocative manner. I hate being rude.

No, but wait, just a copy-paste manipulaton. Not for you, so maybe for others. Here:

Walkthrough. V0.6.5

Meeting with Kim in the office

(This’s the first opportunity to get dirt on William Pollard. You need to find information about Melkor Ind in advance for Vlad to get access to this event)

1) If the MC didn't meet Kim at the club = he won't get dirt on Pollard in this direction

2) If MC met Kim, but managed to screw up with her (refused her at the first meeting or answered Sara's call during sex with Kim) = he won't get dirt on Pollard in this direction

3) In other cases, jump to “Meeting with Kim in the office – main part” and you'll get dirt on the “Melkor Ind” direction

Hint how to do it better: if you want develop a relationship with Sara, Ashley and Kim!:

When Vlad gives MC the car keys and you have a choice to ride right away or go to the club (and fuck Kim), choose the first option (or the second option, but refuse to have sex with Kim. She'll be upset at first, but everything will be fine in the future). In these cases, you will help Sara and keep the relationship with Ashley as well, but at the same time, you do not spoil the relationship with Kimberly.

p.s. And finally learn to read between the lines. !!(with losing some content and RPs, but it's not a deal breaker though)!! That's me quoting myself, btw.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Y'all are silly. How can you be considered "on a path" if you have absolutely zero relationship or love points? You cannot get any relp points for her unless you refuse Carol's call at the bar. Once that is done you cannot obtain Sara's path without losing Kim's.

Hint how to do it better: if you want develop a relationship with Sara, Ashley and Kim!:

When Vlad gives MC the car keys and you have a choice to ride right away or go to the club (and fuck Kim), choose the first option (or the second option, but refuse to have sex with Kim. She'll be upset at first, but everything will be fine in the future). In these cases, you will help Sara and keep the relationship with Ashley as well, but at the same time, you do not spoil the relationship with Kimberly.

p.s. And finally learn to read between the lines. !!(with losing some content and RPs, but it's not a deal breaker though)!! That's me quoting myself, btw.
You get zero relp points doing that...so you are not on her path

Edit: There is one choice route that allows some retention of Kim Relp, so I admit being previously incorrect regarding these two path's compatibility.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Y'all are silly. How can you be considered "on a path" if you have absolutely zero relationship or love points? You cannot get any relp points for her unless you refuse Carol's call at the bar. Once that is done you cannot obtain Sara's path without losing Kim's.
Could you please stop making a fool of yourself, not by a making a mistake (which we all do), but by keeping insulting people?

Firstly, it's Sara's call, not Carol's.
Secondly, you'll lose all relationship with Kim if you initially accept having sex with her and get Sara's call while you are already fucking Kim in the bathrooms stall. If you are talking to Kim on the couch and just refuse having sex with her that night, she'll be disappointed but the Mc still has a friendly conversation with her. Then, the MC leaves the bar and receives Sara's call while he's driving. That way you don't miss any path. Next time you meet Kim in her office she'll still be your fuckbuddy.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Could you please stop making a fool of yourself, not by a making a mistake (which we all do), but by keeping insulting people?

Firstly, it's Sara's call, not Carol's.
Secondly, you'll lose all relationship with Kim if you initially accept having sex with her and get Sara's call while you are already fucking Kim in the bathrooms stall. If you are talking to Kim on the couch and just refuse having sex with her that night, she'll be disappointed but the Mc still has a friendly conversation with her. Then, the MC leaves the bar and receives Sara's call while he's driving. That way you don't miss any path. Next time you meet Kim in her office she'll still be your fuckbuddy.
I'm not trying to insult anyone and I was indeed speaking of Carol's call (at the bar) to obtain kim_event_2 = 1.

I'll check this other way you speak of to see if there are any relp point retained:

" if you initially accept having sex with her and get Sara's call while you are already fucking Kim in the bathrooms stall. If you are talking to Kim on the couch and just refuse having sex with her that night, she'll be disappointed but the Mc still has a friendly conversation with her. Then, the MC leaves the bar and receives Sara's call while he's driving. That way you don't miss any path."

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Any friend with benefits needs the benefits .. ask fassbender in that sex addiction movie of his.
When you keep refusing/not participating in the benefits, it makes you a looser,
like why go to sara in the middle of the night when you are with somebody way more intimate than
being her puppy back and call.
That seems to be the game: go be a worthless white night on some babe string 4 no reason,
or be there for your buddy, be her a throbbing buddy, yet a better buddy than the constant victimizing hoe constantly asking you for something with no gain in any way.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Any friend with benefits needs the benefits .. ask fassbender in that sex addiction movie of his.
When you keep refusing/not participating in the benefits, it makes you a looser,
like why go to sara in the middle of the night when you are with somebody way more intimate than
That seems to be the game: go be a worthless white night on some babe string 4 no reason,
or be there for your buddy, be her a throbbing buddy, yet a better buddy than the constant victimizing hoe constantly asking you for something with no gain in any way.
true

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Takes one to know one.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The game as it is now presents a great many variations of gangs to go for and babes to throbbingly pursue.

This is one way to play this game: be with the babe who is the face of
the most coveted girl coven on campus while doing any and all beneffits runs with
anyone other than her girl group,
or ignore/play her and try to break her group.

Now, it seems a better fit to stay clear of her group, go do your thing with all babes
outside that train wreck of a relationship she has with her groupies:
one is trying to replace her, one is a simp of the usurper, one is trying to steal her from you.

You can game any way you want ... some gangs in here are more or less rewarding tho.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm not trying to insult anyone and I was indeed speaking of Carol's call (at the bar) to obtain kim_event_2 = 1.

I'll check this other way you speak of to see if there are any relp point retained:

" if you initially accept having sex with her and get Sara's call while you are already fucking Kim in the bathrooms stall. If you are talking to Kim on the couch and just refuse having sex with her that night, she'll be disappointed but the Mc still has a friendly conversation with her. Then, the MC leaves the bar and receives Sara's call while he's driving. That way you don't miss any path."
Aristos Nikki Klein I'll concede that using the above choice routing does allow the player to retain relp w/ Kim and not get her pissy during Office visit. Since relp is positive I accept that as still on a potential path. I'll edit my prev posts (retaining strikethroughs to show admittance). I did not notice this while creating the mod although I did NOT notify of a removal of KimPath, so at least the mod is still correct. Regards.
UOP SM C01d.jpg UOP SM C01e.jpg UOP SM C01f.jpg

UOP SM C01g.jpg

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
**basic

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Why is there a phone you need to navigate to do text messages
Make it something that triggers automatically when progressing dialogue and get rid of the phone ui shit.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Hmm, my saves from the last version don't work when using the update, but the latest autosave works fine. No Sasha content, not quite sure which save i loaded or what paths i even play, but i think i helped Carol with what she told me, so not sure what happened haha.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes