• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020
Do you have a buy me coffee or Patreon site. I've been loving your mods, so would love to drop a donation your way

Reactions: goody93

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Do you have a buy me coffee or Patreon site. I've been loving your mods, so would love to drop a donation your way
Good evening. Absolutely not as noted in every mod OP posting. I remain unbiased, unaffected by profiteering, and all the other shenanigans. The whole point of SanchoMod was to prove what a real coder can do without their hand out. See my profile/about here for details of why this stance is important to me and why I'm considered a black sheep 'round these parts. All I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy the product and your constructive criticism if you don't. That's it, nothing else, period. That's how we roll.

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
Actually the Modder also known as Sancho1969 ;) has explicitely stated he won't monetarize. Not, that I wouldn't understand to get a few bucks for his effort.

And in an very related note, Mr Sancho1969, Sir, I'd like to give you my best wishes and thanks! A person that does good work, communicates the hows and whens, and then abstains from taking money is the polar opposite of many devs around here, and has earned a lot of respect.

Edit: Ninja'ed by Sancho1969 himself...

Reactions: DDL and Knight2416

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
... Y'all know I'm against using the product on handheld devices but fuck it, I code a little something anyway. SanchoMod will detect if you are running it on joiplay and automatically adjust the MiniMenu size and font so fat fingers can deal with it a bit better. That's as far as I'm going with it though. I have to finish this mod update. Here's and example of this:
UOP SM D02a4A.jpg
Now, use your phone to order a real system :cool:

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Again , i don't care that the mod is not out yet . We have this game for free . And your mod too.
So if you need time for your work , you have it . Period. Don't apologize for that Sancho. I mean it . Thanks dude.

Sorry for my bad English.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This free roam is going to be much better with the mod. There's so many damn navigation arrows it's silly... but the mod always lets you know your current position (think "Entry", "Living Room", etc) and when you hover over anything that's clickable it tells you what the fuck it's going to do. Such a simple concept but I think y'all are going to dig it.
1654925590342.png
Since this whole update is one large free roam with a half-time show (raffle event) I'm going to break the FreeRoam Info into two separate parts: before Raffle and after Raffle. This will keep the Main Task(s)/Optional Task(s) in manageable chunks and less clutter in the MiniStat. I've finished polish of the first half which means the bulk of the second is done by default. This is a good time for me to take a break, refill my Crown & Coke, and maybe make some waffles (it's after midnight here). I'll keep y'all posted but I created a beast with this new FreeRoam Guide... but I reckon it's the only way an episode such as this can be given a proper walkthrough.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ok folks, it's after 0200 hours here. I'm way too tired at this point. It's 98% done except the crucial split at the end which I need to properly think of a Sancho method to handle it. I could just take the easy way but... I just can't bring myself to do it. Give me a few hours to catch some rest and I'll be bright-eyed and back at it a little after dawn. Apologies as I really wanted to get this released before I called it a day but if I do that now I'll regret it in the morning and be revising it anyway... and that's just not professional.

I'll have it done proper and out in the morning. Thank you for your understanding, sincerely.

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Ok folks, it's after 0200 hours here. I'm way too tired at this point. It's 98% done except the crucial split at the end which I need to properly think of a Sancho method to handle it. I could just take the easy way but... I just can't bring myself to do it. Give me a few hours to catch some rest and I'll be bright-eyed and back at it a little after dawn. Apologies as I really wanted to get this released before I called it a day but if I do that now I'll regret it in the morning and be revising it anyway... and that's just not professional.

I'll have it done proper and out in the morning. Thank you for your understanding, sincerely.
Don't worry . Go to bed and get some rest . You need it.

kaito_kitsudo

May 8, 2017

tks for the hard work pal

Reactions: Knight2416

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018

you the real mvp, thank you very much

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning. Ok, the coffee is brewing and I'm up and at 'em. Hopefully 6hr rest is good enough so I'm back in the studio, opening the IDE with the project and getting after starting now. I'll keep this short, it's time to get to work. Thank you all for the kind words and your patience. I'll do my best to make it all worth it (especially for those that decide to start a playthrough from scratch). Kindest regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, I found a minor bug which I posted alerting the dev here (don't read the spoiler in that post if you don't want to be... spoiled:p). I will have to resolve this temporarily with the mod but my fix may not be exact to the dev's if he agrees with my assessment. This posses a problem if I introduce a new variable so I must do this correctly. Give me a bit to sort this out. It's not a huge deal, but it's a deal nonetheless.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, I found a minor bug which I posted alerting the dev here (don't read the spoiler in that post if you don't want to be... spoiled:p). I will have to resolve this temporarily with the mod but my fix may not be exact to the dev's if he agrees with my assessment. This posses a problem if I introduce a new variable so I must do this correctly. Give me a bit to sort this out. It's not a huge deal, but it's a deal nonetheless.
Good luck with getting him to agree.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Home stretch folks:

I'm just tweaking all the little things I see. All these minor details add up to what I hope you find when you play that no matter what choices you make that the mod totally and dynamically changes accordingly, letting you what will happen, what could happen, and if it won't then why. I know y'all are probably sick and tired of me always opening the door and showing how the "sausage is made" but you know I always try to remain transparent and honest. Spending the time with the little things takes time but it's the difference of running your car through an automatic carwash versus getting a professional rotisserie detail worthy of displaying and winning a car show (I know, odd analogy but I'm a collector of many things including automobiles, but I digress). Not much longer...really.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
I know y'all are probably sick and tired of me always opening the door and showing how the "sausage is made"
Not at all. I think it's very beneficial for endusers to get a peek at what is involved. They are less likely to take your work for granted that way. And as an added bonus it probably helps curtail all that brainless pls update spam you see in most mod threads.

armyelite

Sep 29, 2019
Bro I greatly appreciate all the work that you do on these mods I enjoy all of them thank you for your hard work

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
but it's the difference of running your car through an automatic carwash versus getting a professional rotisserie detail
details matter for sure. I spent an hour cleaning my car myself and it came out much better than an automated carwash which is just the shortcut.
I think everyone appreciates the effort you make to create a good thing.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes