Mod Ren'Py University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes

PantherAusfA

Oct 7, 2019
Can someone explain in better details how to install? couldnt understand the the original explanation, maybe because eng isnt my first language or smth. tried several times.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Can someone explain in better details how to install? couldnt understand the the original explanation, maybe because eng isnt my first language or smth. tried several times.
Good evening.
  1. Start with a fresh/new install of the VN, compressed or uncompressed doesn't matter.
  2. Open the zip of the mod and copy ALL the contents inside the VN's "game" folder.
For example inside of University_of_Problems-0.9.5-(Extended)-pc/game/

That's it. Refer to the diagram in the mod's OP for a visual if needed.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, just got caught up with the Dev on here, did the saves you suggested, just in case, and yeah, didn't run into any problems, thank you so much for your work on this mod!!!

Reactions: Sancho1969

PantherAusfA

Oct 7, 2019
Good evening.
  1. Start with a fresh/new install of the VN, compressed or uncompressed doesn't matter.
  2. Open the zip of the mod and copy ALL the contents inside the VN's "game" folder.
For example inside of University_of_Problems-0.9.5-(Extended)-pc/game/

That's it. Refer to the diagram in the mod's OP for a visual if needed.
sweeet its working now!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Go with Nikki = Refuse Ivy

No, I didn't code a split here as there's technically only one scene (with Ivy).
yeah i did see if i go with nikki there is no scene and i dont think at the moment goign with nikki takes anything from her route so yeah

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
yeah i did see if i go with nikki there is no scene and i dont think at the moment goign with nikki takes anything from her route so yeah
Kind of where I saw it.... it's so close to the end that we don't know full repercussions. Maybe during next update if we find out I can go back and split it proper. If I do it now I'd be guessing at the outcome... and that's a disservice to the player so that's out of the question tbh.

Reactions: Ocumura

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So, did y'all find the new FreeRoam Guide in the MiniStat screen better or worse than how it was in previous updates? No one's really mentioned it so I don't know if I'm on the right track of pushing the envelope or not (outside of my own opinion). Regards for constructive feedback in advance.

gogliagoop

Jan 21, 2018
Love this mod thank you for keeping up to date. However I've come back to the game after missing a couple of updates and when I load my saves the multi choice options and extended scenes aren't coming up when I play (despite Mod and choice guide being turned on). Anything obvious I'm missing? Do I need to start the game again?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Love this mod thank you for keeping up to date. However I've come back to the game after missing a couple of updates and when I load my saves the multi choice options and extended scenes aren't coming up when I play (despite Mod and choice guide being turned on). Anything obvious I'm missing? Do I need to start the game again?
To be clear, are you saying that the ChoiceGuide is not appearing in the choices when you say "multi choice options"? Also, I'm not sure what you are referencing regarding "extended scenes are coming up". Do this for me. In a newly named folder/directory install the VN fresh (again) and reinstall the mod into that new VN install. Start and update your findings. To elaborate:

Instead of the normal folder named University_of_Problems-0.9.5-(Extended)-pc
Name a new folder something a bit different for example: University_of_Problems-0.9.5-Modded

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
The ministat screen has something called "point" (see img).
What is it, and how can I change it (either in gameplay or cheat)?
The WT says something about having "point #5" in order to get an event with "Nat + Sasha".

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The ministat screen has something called "point" (see img).
What is it, and how can I change it (either in gameplay or cheat)?
The WT says something about having "point #5" in order to get an event with "Nat + Sasha".
Good morning. In hindsight my apologies for actually having that particular item in the stats. It was meant to be only in my dev build. It's currently an arbitrary "point" that's accumulated a various times (around 6 times) during the course of VN playthrough that the dev has yet to use in any conditional or otherwise used. The variable is named "point" so that's how I'm referencing it in my IDE dev build until I know WTF it's going to do (if it ever does anything at all). That "point" is non-adjustable which is fine, it doesn't do anything currently.

I don't know what WT you speak of but the only Nat/Sasha event occurs at the club in Up2 if I remember correctly and it fires off IF you helped Sara in the kitchen of the sorority freeroam in Up1. This is due to the starting of the Vlad cooperation against the nefarious Max and coup.
1655820815095.png

Reactions: ElAguila

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
Good morning. In hindsight my apologies for actually having that particular item in the stats. It was meant to be only in my dev build. It's currently an arbitrary "point" that's accumulated a various times (around 6 times) during the course of VN playthrough that the dev has yet to use in any conditional or otherwise used. The variable is named "point" so that's how I'm referencing it in my IDE dev build until I know WTF it's going to do (if it ever does anything at all). That "point" is non-adjustable which is fine, it doesn't do anything currently.

I don't know what WT you speak of but the only Nat/Sasha event occurs at the club in Up2 if I remember correctly and it fires off IF you helped Sara in the kitchen of the sorority freeroam in Up1. This is due to the starting of the Vlad cooperation against the nefarious Max and coup.
Ah, I see. No worries.
Well, in that case I'm a bit confused. I did help Sara but all Sasha did in the club was chatting a bit and spreading her legs for a few seconds. Is that what WT referred to as the Nat + Sasha event?
It felt like it ended so abruptly and I think I was expecting something more, but maybe that was it and I didn't really miss anything. But the Points part probably brought the most of the confusion. lol

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ah, I see. No worries.
Well, in that case I'm a bit confused. I did help Sara but all Sasha did in the club was chatting a bit and spreading her legs for a few seconds. Is that what WT referred to as the Nat + Sasha event?
It felt like it ended so abruptly and I think I was expecting something more, but maybe that was it and I didn't really miss anything. But the Points part probably brought the most of the confusion. lol
Yeah, there's no lewd Nat/Sash currently or it would be in the gallery. This is the only "scene" which is only accessible via the above posted requirements. So, if you got the "Sharon Stone leg spread from 'Basic Instincts'" shot then yeah, that's it. :ROFLMAO:
1655821703012.png

• Haha
Reactions: ElAguila

Thhuister

Mar 12, 2021
I'm BR and I have difficulty playing in English, so I translate from games along with MODS. But unfortunately I can't translate the games with SANCHO's MODS.
I always extract from RPA files TO RPY using Unren. I can even extract it, but when I start the game it says MODS IS NOT INSTALLED. I don't know what he did and this is happening in every game he made the MODS.
An EX. University of Problems [v0.9.5 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969] can't play if extracting to RPY.
The University of Problems version [v0.9.0 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969] I extract and translate without any problem.
I think he should have the common sense that it's not the one who speaks or writes in English who plays.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83 and Tinuss

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm BR and I have difficulty playing in English, so I translate from games along with MODS. But unfortunately I can't translate the games with SANCHO's MODS.
I always extract from RPA files TO RPY using Unren. I can even extract it, but when I start the game it says MODS IS NOT INSTALLED. I don't know what he did and this is happening in every game he made the MODS.
An EX. University of Problems [v0.9.5 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969] can't play if extracting to RPY.
The University of Problems version [v0.9.0 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969] I extract and translate without any problem.
I think he should have the common sense that it's not the one who speaks or writes in English who plays.
Again with your slandering.

You're absolutely 100% wrong, again. Just as you were here and here. So I'll say again:

You can post bullshit thinking someone might believe you but they won't. I've given instructions on how to translate for people like you that don't know what you're doing. Just because you don't know what you are doing doesn't mean that 1) it can't be done correctly and 2) that your propaganda slandering this product's reputation is effective.

Still you didn't know what you were talking about then and you don't now.

Again, all you had to do was ask. And again I honestly have zero interest in helping you further. You would have had a completely different outcome if you had simply asked and been polite. You chose neither and I choose to not assist you further.

Reactions: Balu83
5.00 star(s) 13 Votes