Mod Ren'Py University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Thhuister

Mar 12, 2021
Again with your slandering.

You're absolutely 100% wrong, again. Just as you were here and here. So I'll say again:

You can post bullshit thinking someone might believe you but they won't. I've given instructions on how to translate for people like you that don't know what you're doing. Just because you don't know what you are doing doesn't mean that 1) it can't be done correctly and 2) that your propaganda slandering this product's reputation is effective.

Still you didn't know what you were talking about then and you don't now.

Again, all you had to do was ask. And again I honestly have zero interest in helping you further. You would have had a completely different outcome if you had simply asked and been polite. You chose neither and I choose to not assist you further.
You are wrong, because the first time I was polite, but you were rude with the answer, so I attack with the same coin. Alias in your own mod, you leave something rude for those who steal your codes, but I even thought it plausible, work is work, I had every right, More harm to those who have no programming knowledge and unfair. But if I'm not mistaken, I've read something from others that I couldn't install their mods. precisely because you block. More if you want I can print step by step of the previous mods with the mods of now. But that's ok, if you want to take it this way, I may not play the games with their mods, it's a pity.Alias many extim games step by step that I can translate and translate the games without their mod and play. May you be very successful and have a lot of success in your mods.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You are wrong, because the first time I was polite, but you were rude with the answer, so I attack with the same coin. Alias in your own mod, you leave something rude for those who steal your codes, but I even thought it plausible, work is work, I had every right, More harm to those who have no programming knowledge and unfair. But if I'm not mistaken, I've read something from others that I couldn't install their mods. precisely because you block. More if you want I can print step by step of the previous mods with the mods of now. But that's ok, if you want to take it this way, I may not play the games with their mods, it's a pity.Alias many extim games step by step that I can translate and translate the games without their mod and play. May you be very successful and have a lot of success in your mods.
I'm going to tell you a little story. Once upon a time there was a dumbass who got a new car and decided to pull out the engine to repaint it a different color. Since he'd painted graffiti on a wall in the past he thought he knew what he was doing. The dumbass takes the time to pull the engine out of the new car, paints it, and hangs it on chains to let it dry. He then jumps into the car with the motor still hanging separately to dry, turns the key and gets upset because the car doesn't start. The dumbass writes General Motors and says it's their fault, that they are blocking his ability to paint his engine any color he wants. General Motors tells the dumbass: "If you think you are smart enough to pull the engine out of the new car, then why the fuck aren't you smart enough to realize you have to put the engine back in the car?"

Moral of the story: The dumbass didn't know what the fuck they were doing even though they were given instructions like a Chilton's manual on how to remove the engine, paint it, and put it back in the car.

That story sounds almost the same, don't you think?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Valex

Valex

Apr 27, 2017
I'm going to tell you a little story. Once upon a time there was a dumbass who got a new car and decided to pull out the engine to repaint it a different color. Since he'd painted graffiti on a wall in the past he thought he knew what he was doing. The dumbass takes the time to pull the engine out of the new car, paints it, and hangs it on chains to let it dry. He then jumps into the car with the motor still hanging separately to dry, turns the key and gets upset because the car doesn't start. The dumbass writes General Motors and says it's their fault, that they are blocking his ability to paint his engine any color he wants. General Motors tells the dumbass: "If you think you are smart enough to pull the engine out of the new car, then why the fuck aren't you smart enough to realize you have to put the engine back in the car?"
Another General Motors story, huh?

It somehow reminded me of the joke story with Bill Gates & GM from back in early 2000's.
To this day it still gives me a chuckle. :)

I assume you've already heard it before, but I think I'll post it here for those interested.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers! (y)

• Haha
Reactions: UncleFredo

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Sancho1969 I followed the dominating Roxy route and she fucking slapped my mc because he called her "my slut or whore" :ROFLMAO:
I never did see that scene before, but following the route to dominate her somehow ended up with her rejecting and breaking up with the mc, so is something that you may want to check.

In my non-modded save that never happened to me.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 I followed the dominating Roxy route and she fucking slapped my mc because he called her "my slut or whore" :ROFLMAO:
I never did see that scene before, but following the route to dominate her somehow ended up with her rejecting and breaking up with the mc, so is something that you may want to check.

Give me a bit... I sort of remember someone mentioning this scenario before and was resolved. Let me close this other project and I'll take a look.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

I believe your issue might be similar to here. That "Rough" choice awards Event "RoxyE14.1" which results in her getting pissed off later. It has nothing to do with the mod, it works that way regardless. Remember the mod doesn't alter the playthrough in anyway unless something is altered by the player via cheats (VN dependent).

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I believe your issue might be similar to here. That "Rough" choice awards Event "RoxyE14.1" which results in her getting pissed off later. It has nothing to do with the mod, it works that way regardless. Remember the mod doesn't alter the playthrough in anyway unless something is altered by the player via cheats (VN dependent).
Maybe warn players then that it closes her route if you take that choice, thanks for letting me know (y)
I think adding a (closes her route) will be better since we don't really know what that variable implies in the long run.

Seeing's how even you fell into the "trap" I suspect you are correct... but dang, it sure is a huge spoiler, ain't it?
I think is normal for you to warn people about it, most mods have this kind of warning when a choice closes the route of a LI.
Don't think anyone will be pissed because of that spoiler either .
and hey if someone slash you for it, send him/her my way :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Tinuss

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Maybe warn players then that it closes her route if you take that choice, thanks for letting me know (y)
Seeing's how even you fell into the "trap" I suspect you are correct... but dang, it sure is a huge spoiler, ain't it? I suppose you didn't see this?: :ROFLMAO:
1656698920313.png

Edit: I'll add this to the "Rough" choice in the next mod maintenance upload:
1656699260177.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Seeing's how even you fell into the "trap" I suspect you are correct... but dang, it sure is a huge spoiler, ain't it? I suppose you didn't see this?: :ROFLMAO:

Edit: I'll add this to the "Rough" choice in the next mod maintenance upload:
Don't think that will be enough lol
but hey, I'm not going to fall for that again so... :BootyTime:

(btw the path split warning doesn't help because I wanted to be in the dom route, so that warning is like "you will end in mc dom route ")

What about making an optional hide/ show button "spoiler walkthrough" :unsure:
can you make it or it will be too much work? that way you can't be blamed for it and people will know if a certain choice closes one of the lis routes.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Don't think that will be enough lol
but hey, I'm not going to fall for that again so... :BootyTime:

(btw the path split warning doesn't help because I wanted to be in the dom route, so that warning is like "you will end in mc dom route ")

What about making an optional hide/ show button "spoiler walkthrough" :unsure:
can you make it or it will be too much work? that way you can't be blamed for it and people will know if a certain choice closes one of the lis routes.
IMO where it says: 'The Wrath of Roxy' is self explanatory. Expect the worse with that, so, if you choose it and she drops you, it's on you. Not the dev, nor the modder. I mean, seriously. Wtf did you think would happen? Sancho1969 leave it as is. I know you like to change things to suit people, but, your current version is fine.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
IMO where it says: 'The Wrath of Roxy' is self explanatory. Expect the worse with that, so, if you choose it and she drops you, it's on you. Not the dev, nor the modder. I mean, seriously. Wtf did you think would happen? Sancho1969 leave it as is. I know you like to change things to suit people, but, your current version is fine.
Well, to be fair that "Wrath of Roxy" is what I just did on my end and isn't in the public mod... yet.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
At the end of the day...if we can make a "Tee-Hee" button we can handle this. I'll get it sorted as soon as I can find a proper stopping point on the two other projects I currently have open. I'll post when done.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, I've had that little fix done immediately but while porting a few more extras in the latest Core I went a little crazy....

I thought "damn, I have this Tee-Hee code, character name change code, iPatch code, etc... why the fuck don't I make one thing that does it all?" So, I worked all day on pushing an overdose of steroids to the "Tee-Hee" code, boosted the iPatch and name change code then worked on making it as consolidated as I absolutely could (as minimal amount of total code).

I'm like a fucking mad scientist... It's ALIVE !!!!!
Python:
def O000O000OO00O00OO(O000OO000O00O000O):
    def O000O000OO00000OO(OO00OO000O00O000O):
        O000OO00O000O000O =OO00OO000O00O000O.group(0)
        return O000O000OO00O000O.get(O000OO00O000O000O,O000OO00O000O000O)
    if ("-" not in O000OO000O00O000O):return re.sub(OO00O000OO00O000O,O000O000OO00000OO,O000OO000O00O000O)
    else:return re.sub(OO00O0000O00O000O,O000O000OO00000OO,O000OO000O00O000O)
This changes... everything. I'm so excited!

So you might be thinking "ok....WTF does it do?" Well, I can now change absolutely anything in any script without editing the script itself at all...none of it. So, think iPatch on the fly + change the name of any character on the fly AND whenever someone references that character in dialogue have that change too + fucking "Tee-Hee" magic all over the place for absolutely anything. This is so badass. It's now embedded into the Core so it will slowly start to show up in new features throughout the entire catalog of SanchoMod.... time to get busy.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning.

SanchoMod Update: Maintenance (non-critical)

Change log:
  • Added a spoiler-free warning to a Roxy's HardSub choice
  • Added the ability to remove the FreeRoam guide from the MiniStat (keep the stats but remove the FreeRoam information) which is toggled On/Off in correlation with the standard ChoiceGuide. ChoiceGuide Off = FreeRoam guide Off, and vice-versa.
Regards.

Loosy

Mar 5, 2020
Hi,
i have this error when click on SanchoMod in the main menu

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 570, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod UoP v095.rpy", line 2460, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod UoP v095.rpy", line 2462, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod UoP v095.rpy", line 2463, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod UoP v095.rpy", line 688, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod UoP v095.rpy", line 729, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod UoP v095.rpy", line 2465, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod UoP v095.rpy", line 2467, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod UoP v095.rpy", line 2468, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod UoP v095.rpy", line 2468, in <module>
NameError: name 'smaux3' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/script.rpyc", line 15, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1969, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1957, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 2983, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
University of Problems 0.9.5-(Extended)
Wed Jul  6 08:13:58 2022

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi,
i have this error when click on SanchoMod in the main menu

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/script.rpyc", line 15, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1969, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1957, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 2983, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
University of Problems 0.9.5-(Extended)
Wed Jul  6 08:13:58 2022
:ROFLMAO: Wow, how in the world did I not catch this fubar. Thank you for the report, will fix ASAP and make a new post to reflect when it's done and new links available. Apologies in advance for this massive brain fart. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Update (critical)

Links in OP refreshed.

Changelog:
  • Resolves game breaking exception error described here.
  • Adds new in-game dialogue adjustments for dialogue box (see below for description)
New bonus feature - adjust dialogue font size and dialogue box opacity while in game via [Alt+(ArrowKeys)].
  • Use Alt+Left/Right Arrows to adjust dialogue box opacity (same effect as adjusting manually via SanchoOptions)
  • Use Alt+Up/Down Arrows to adjust dialogue text size (same effect as adjusting manually via SanchoOptions)

Last edited:
Reactions: Balu83
5.00 star(s) 13 Votes