• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
I know y'all are probably sick and tired of me always opening the door and showing how the "sausage is made" but you know I always try to remain transparent and honest.
Personally I find reading your notes on the process to be both entertaining and educational. Your hard work and expertise is appreciated to the nth degree!

Reactions: excalibertypo

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
details matter for sure. I spent an hour cleaning my car myself and it came out much better than an automated carwash which is just the shortcut.
I think everyone appreciates the effort you make to create a good thing.
off topic, but why would you ever use automatic washers? they ruin the paint, always hand wash and dry it with a chamois leather bit

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
off topic, but why would you ever use automatic washers? they ruin the paint, always hand wash and dry it with a chamois leather bit
I'm sure they do I've been told that's a myth by some as well. But so many of them exist and they are profitable enough to stick around. People are lazy is the answer. It's always the answer.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
After reading your reasons about why you don't monetize your mod, I have to admit you have my respect, I truly appreciate the level of work you put into this and it shows, everything looks so clear and readable, However long it takes to make this as professional as you need/want it to be is how long you should take to make it so, I know all too well how important it is to make sure the work you do is up to it's absolute best it can be, I'm looking forward to playing the game with your mod when it's out.

Thanks for your time and effort Sancho1969 Keep up the high-quality work and thank you. :)

Reactions: Sancho1969

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
Good morning. Ok, the coffee is brewing and I'm up and at 'em. Hopefully 6hr rest is good enough so I'm back in the studio, opening the IDE with the project and getting after starting now. I'll keep this short, it's time to get to work. Thank you all for the kind words and your patience. I'll do my best to make it all worth it (especially for those that decide to start a playthrough from scratch). Kindest regards.
Thank you very much for your hard work, and with the utmost respect for your dedication

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you all for your patience while I coded this beast out and hope you really enjoy the new FreeRoam Guide. Once you've played with it thoroughly consider leaving a review of your experience (good or bad, just be honest) and/or a "vote" so others can benefit from your assessment.

Regards to you and yours, always.

Atrin021

Nov 5, 2017
Thank you all for your patience while I coded this beast out and hope you really enjoy the new FreeRoam Guide. Once you've played with it thoroughly consider leaving a review of your experience (good or bad, just be honest) and/or a "vote" so others can benefit from your assessment.

Regards to you and yours, always.
Thank You Very Much Dear Sancho
You're The Best:love:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ok, "Tee-Hee" fans you might have noticed in this release all the "tee-hee"s and "hee-hee"s have been replaced by "ha-ha"s. 1292 of them to be exact. See this and like it if you want it (yes, you can toggle it On/Off... did you think otherwise :cool: ).

Surely there's never been a mod of any kind, any where with a damn "Tee-Hee" button, right?

Reactions: Atrin021 and ELTACO

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
New and improved! Now the SanchoCheats includes the soon to be infamous "Tee-Hee" button:

UOP SM D02a4d.jpg
Get yours today for the ridiculously over-inflated price of absolutely nothing! Enjoy.

Reactions: Atrin021 and ELTACO

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
BTW: I'll dress it up a bit whenever another mod update is required... so the button will change from "Tee-Hee" to "Ha-Ha" so it's more intuitive. I didn't think of it until now due to me being silly and drinking while coding (always a dangerous mix). It's just for fun anyway. I'd also make some DLC like I did with "AOA Academy" but I'm coming up short thinking of something nostalgic. We'll see.

Reactions: Atrin021

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Innovative! I know of at least one game that needs a *chuckles* toggle feature.
I'll be honest, it's not really innovative... just thinking a bit outside the box. You've seen this many times with for example "landlady" becoming "mom" etc. Same theory, so I'm no genius. I just have a sense of humor while working I guess. Regards.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes