DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
These file sizes are getting quite hefty to maintain all versions
Yeah, I would like to separate v1.0.0 as Part One asap. But first I have to finish working on a remake, maybe rewrite the code, and do a bunch of other stuff... Only after all that I'll be ready to split UoP into two parts. In short, I want Part One to come out in decent quality right away and be ready for release on Steam or somewhere else.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, I would like to separate v1.0.0 as Part One asap. But first I have to finish working on a remake, maybe rewrite the code, and do a bunch of other stuff... Only after all that I'll be ready to split UoP into two parts. In short, I want Part One to come out in decent quality right away and be ready for release on Steam or somewhere else.
Wait... what? Rewrite?!!!! NO!!

You're killing me bud... slow death of Sancho inbound

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
DreamNow

FYI: You either missed placing new code in Up16 or your plan isn't complete. The button images are present, but the variable changes for the persistent nor the label exists:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thought I'd let you know since it looks like you intended for the scene to be in the OEM gallery. Regards.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
For the love of all that is holy, please avoid going down the beginning of the end path of so many games and avoid rewrites or re-releases or previews to the remix etcetc; people will ALWAYS enjoy new and more content more than the former - unless it's so severely broken the game is unplayable (which isnt the case here).

Resist the temptation to spit and polish, yes new creations are more work but itll attract more users than revamps/rerenders/rewrites, whatever.

Reactions: Ara-sH and TGafy

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just be careful walking down this path. Look to the example of The Adventurous Couple for potential pitfalls. First, the Dev split the game at an awkward point, people hated the fresh start, so the dev killed the game. Now they are reworking the first half from the beginning and calling it TACOS. Meanwhile, everybody is like Pam in this meme:

1677519563223.png

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Just be careful walking down this path. Look to the example of The Adventurous Couple for potential pitfalls. First, the Dev split the game at an awkward point, people hated the fresh start, so the dev killed the game. Now they are reworking the first half from the beginning and calling it TACOS. Meanwhile, everybody is like Pam in this meme:

View attachment 2424043
The way to do a remake, complete the game, release a "special edition" sometime after, remakes of projects still ongoing have a horrible track record.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
DreamNow

FYI: You either missed placing new code in Up16 or your plan isn't complete. The button images are present, but the variable changes for the persistent nor the label exists:
Thought I'd let you know since it looks like you intended for the scene to be in the OEM gallery. Regards.
Thanks! I just forgot to replace the old "update13/16.rpy" with the new ones in the early access release.
Will there be more content with this girl in the future? Or am I hoping for nothing?
No, she's just part of the background crowd.
Resist the temptation to spit and polish, yes new creations are more work but itll attract more users than revamps/rerenders/rewrites, whatever.
Just be careful walking down this path.
Guys, I've been doing a remake for about six months or even longer, but I've never put it above regular updates. And I'm not gonna hide, there were a lot of problems with updates last year, but it had nothing to do with the fact that I'm working on a remake.
Sooner or later, the UoP will be released on Steam, so before it happens, I need to be sure that I am satisfied with the quality of the released version.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks! I just forgot to replace the old "update13/16.rpy" with the new ones in the early access release.
No problem. You might have your patreons know that once you fold those in they will need to replay from U13 (or U16) to unlock that particular scene... or some folks will certainly be confused about a locked scene on an LI path they are on. Just a thought.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
University of Problems v1.1.5 [Extended Version]
Check OP for links
Walkthrough -

*Update patch to v1.1.5 Extended (Install this patch only on v1.1.0/v1.1.5 Basic or v1.1.0 Extended or v1.1.0 Special)

Important Notes
If in your playthrough the MC completed all three payments to Sasha, then I strongly recommend you replay the previous update starting from the event with her before you start the new update!

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Extended is out
PC/Mac/Patch Only* - MEGA
Android - TBA
Walkthrough - MEGA

*Update patch to v1.1.5 Extended (Install this patch only on v1.1.0/v1.1.5 Basic or v1.1.0 Extended or v1.1.0 Special)

Important Notes
If in your playthrough the MC completed all three payments to Sasha, then I strongly recommend you replay the previous update starting from the event with her before you start the new update!

Too fast! Geez. Good thing I spent the whole day pre-porting as preparation... and that cake ain't out of the oven yet...

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
UniversityOfProblems-1.1.5Ext
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
PC/Mac/Patch Only* - MEGA |
Android - TBA
Walkthrough - MEGA

Important Notes

I hope for Compressed Update patch

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes