Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
[VN] [Ren'Py] University of Problems [v1.2.0 Extended Fix #1] [DreamNow] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 6.8GB
Repack size: 1.44GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

QuickTip: Keep your files, when Extended (or future version) is out i will post Update Only so you won't need to download the whole thing again.

PC =
(if some replays/cheats are not working as intended, wait for DreamNow to respond)

Notice: Its already included in the repack but if you want just the Official Guide v1.2.0 check in attachments below.

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compressed).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :geek:
Could you upload the original too, please?
Yeah,Can you please share the original version as well?
I know some said it has some bugs but I played the compressed version and encountered no bugs in the game or the gallery.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah,Can you please share the original version as well?
I know some said it has some bugs but I played the compressed version and encountered no bugs in the game or the gallery.
That's impossible. The initial release certainly has a borked gallery... it's been borked for about the last week in pre-release versions.

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
That's impossible. The initial release certainly has a borked gallery... it's been borked for about the last week in pre-release versions.
I used the gallery for a bit and didn't see any problems but maybe other scenes that I didn't see have those bugs,I didn't check all of them.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I used the gallery for a bit and didn't see any problems but maybe other scenes that I didn't see have those bugs,I didn't check all of them.
Me looking at the pre-relase gal scripts (all I had access to last week) is that the previews were borked... but the content pointers look correct... so, to be clear, all the scenes look to be listed from me seeing the code. I've not yet DL'd the official release for review so take it with a grain of salt until truly verified.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Me looking at the pre-relase gal scripts (all I had access to last week) is that the previews were borked... but the content pointers look correct... so, to be clear, all the scenes look to be listed from me seeing the code. I've not yet DL'd the official release for review so take it with a grain of salt until truly verified.
It should be okay now in terms of the previews and scenes being linked correctly in the release I posted here
Turns out the fix that was provided on Patreon wasn't actually in the full releases, but all the files I posted have the correct fix pre-applied now

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It should be okay now in terms of the previews and scenes being linked correctly in the release I posted here
I'll check into it. Another popular VN dropped last night as well so I'm truly bogged down today. I've now prepped for this VN's release three times... I really need a proper release to go forward as I can't afford to waste another 12+hours just porting the last release info over to this release.

Reactions: lexxxi1

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] University of Problems [v1.2.0 Extended Fix #1] [DreamNow] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 6.8GB
Repack size: 1.44GB

QuickTip: Keep your files, when Extended (or future version) is out i will post Update Only so you won't need to download the whole thing again.

PC =
(if some replays/cheats are not working as intended, wait for DreamNow to respond)

Notice: Its already included in the repack but if you want just the Official Guide v1.2.0 check in attachments below.

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compressed).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :geek:
Yo FAP, your previous v1.x.x+ MQ versions have been 1.5+GB... any idea why this one is smaller than 1.0.5 or 1.1.0, etc of the MQ compressed versions?

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.
Game version: v1.4.0 Extended (but should work on newer versions as well)

Download:

DISCLAIMER
This script makes permanent changes to your persistent data.
Removing this script will not revert the changes that have been made.
Make a backup if you ever want to be able to revert back without completely removing your persistent data.
SIDENOTE
This mod shouldn't interfere with other mods.
If you use SanchoMod you really don't need this little script unless you aren't satisfied with the fully unlocked SanchoGallery.
Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.65957/post-10656261

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Persistent update function
    def cGU_Set_Persistent(PersistentAttr, NewValue):
        if getattr(persistent, PersistentAttr) != NewValue:
            print('[GalleryUnlocker] Set persistent.' + PersistentAttr + ' = ' + str(NewValue) + ' (Old value: ' + str(getattr(persistent, PersistentAttr)) + ')')
            setattr(persistent, PersistentAttr, NewValue)

for PersistentAttr in dir(persistent):
        for item in ['gallery_', 'lewd_', 'extra_', 'bg_']:
            if PersistentAttr.startswith(item):
                cGU_Set_Persistent(PersistentAttr, True)

# Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Rachel only has one scene in this update (LI or Friend variants) and it isn't lewd. What event did you think you missed?
Whatever it is you would expect to get it if you were in a relationship with her, not realizing that it's also tied to having Sasha "name might be wrong" help you with supplying an attorney for her. No Sasha = no Rachel scene.

Reactions: Xabder

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Whatever it is you would expect to get it if you were in a relationship with her, not realizing that it's also tied to having Sasha "name might be wrong" help you with supplying an attorney for her. No Sasha = no Rachel scene.
I hope the dev doesn't force some shit like that with Roxy.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No need to school me bud, I write the mod for the VN... I'm quite aware of the Sasha conditional but my post asked what they thought they were missing since the Rachel "scene" is just a bit of dialogue (non-lewd), so my question still stands and has merit.

Reactions: colombeen
4.30 star(s) 192 Votes