Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
does anyone know if there is a change in the dialogue between the first two options because tried but couldn't find the difference or is it a bug?
screenshot0001.png

Bunny 97

Jul 19, 2022
does anyone know if there is a change in the dialogue between the first two options because tried but couldn't find the difference or is it a bug?
I think the middle gray option is a bug. This line means, if you have less than 3 "LUST" points, then...well nothing happens! Since the dev. probably wanted to do something and forgot it.... :)

Only in the next scene, if you go to the shower, a "LUST" option appears.... if you have less than 4 "LUST" there is only one blowjob, but if you have at least 4 "LUST" points, there is an extra option with more action.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zoomaa

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
University of Problems v1.1.5 Basic
PC/Mac/Patch Only* - Removed
Android - Removed
Walkthrough -

*Install patch only on v1.1.0 Basic or v1.1.0 Extended or v1.1.0 Special.

Extended version not available yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] University of Problems [v1.1.5 Extended] [DreamNow] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 6.31GB
Repack size: 1.79GB

QuickTip: Keep your files, when Extended (or future version) is out i will post Update Only so you won't need to download the whole thing again.

PC = / additional mirror links by SonsOLiberty
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build)

Notice: If you have my previous repack or v1.1.5 Basic, just use Update Only from below link.
Update Only MQ from v1.1.0 (or v1.1.5basic) to v1.1.5extended (345MB) =

Notice: Its already included in the repack but if you want just the Official Guide v1.1.5 check in attachments below.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :geek:

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
UniversityOfProblems-1.1.5Basic
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: maksblack1000

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
now is this in every game. You guys really don't stop whining :FacePalm:
Interesting response. Triggered much? Just for clarification I am not whining. Not all of us have a lesbian fetish and as a lot of creators understand this and some make all such content optional so that they can please multiple groups. If we don't ask then we would have to play a lot of the game to find out. It makes much more sense to inquire ahead of time. We have no problem with your fetishes but you seem to have a problem with us not having it. We are not asking the creators to change what they are creating, merely stating our preferences and asking if they are compatible with what they are producing. I personally sub to several dozen creators, many who have lesbian content which it is optional, not canon, so both of us get to have what we want. IF I plan on investing my time, energy, emotion and money into someone's art I am going to ask first. The tags can be implemented in many different ways which are not readily apparent. I hope that clarifies things for you sufficiently.

4.30 star(s) 197 Votes