Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
University_of_Problems-32.exe has a bug - blocker. If you are running the game with this EXE you can't go thrugh the party events. For unknown reason player can't go left on the first floor! Only the second floor available and then endless loop with no way out.

Reactions: denen and phreadom

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
forgot to post these anniversary images

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
forgot to post these anniversary images

Thanks. Like these line-ups where you get to see their relative heights - it isn't always clear in some games.

Reactions: phreadom

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
Okay I have seen the link/message about the updates and the stop billing. So for the Cheap-Bastards who don't have Patreon accounts.... are there actual dates on releasing the next update....?

"The Basic version is being proofread. This will take some time, so I couldn't give you an exact release date for v1.1.0 in early access. But I hope that I'll be able to publish it in November." - Apparently that may not happen.

"Most likely, the Extended version will be available only in early December." -- again is there a date... ?

"In December, towards the end of the year, I'll release a special update with several special events (Anniversary event(s), Christmas/New Year's Eve event(s), and maybe something else). It will be available to everyone on the day of release. " == Assuming there isn't a set date for this....

or I could just STFU and wait or get a Patreon acct.

• Angry
Reactions: DirtyJack777

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
Okay I have seen the link/message about the updates and the stop billing. So for the Cheap-Bastards who don't have Patreon accounts.... are there actual dates on releasing the next update....?

"The Basic version is being proofread. This will take some time, so I couldn't give you an exact release date for v1.1.0 in early access. But I hope that I'll be able to publish it in November." - Apparently that may not happen.

"Most likely, the Extended version will be available only in early December." -- again is there a date... ?

"In December, towards the end of the year, I'll release a special update with several special events (Anniversary event(s), Christmas/New Year's Eve event(s), and maybe something else). It will be available to everyone on the day of release. " == Assuming there isn't a set date for this....

or I could just STFU and wait or get a Patreon acct.
so, he will act like a girl to make mans act?
What if everyone just forget about him? Just another stupid act
Btw only rachel or( i already forgot her name - TEACHER) was a rly attractive woman and redheaded

If he want to stop making money - ok, nobody will cries about it
Pirates places never dissapears u can just get loyal auditory from sites like this and make them ur patrons... dont understand

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
so, he will act like a girl to make mans act?
What if everyone just forget about him? Just another stupid act
Btw only rachel or( i already forgot her name - TEACHER) was a rly attractive woman and redheaded

If he want to stop making money - ok, nobody will cries about it
Pirates places never dissapears u can just get loyal auditory from sites like this and make them ur patrons... dont understand
Somebody please translate this to English.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
I'll give it a shot

"So he will act like a weakling and pretend to be a man?
What if people just stop caring about him? It's just another charade
By the way, Rachel, or whatever her name is, the teacher, was hot and a red head.

If he doesn't want to make money, no one will care
Pirate websites don't disappear. You can just get praise and loyalty from sites like this and get them to pay. I don't understand. Also, I'm a jerk."

yongshan0306

Nov 23, 2021
Wasn't he supposed to deliver every month and a half or something like that? It's been over 2 months already and now he's talking about December. ;)
Well Dreamnow just mention that he will release the early access of this update in a day or two, he might be delayed a bit this time but as dev said before, it is okay to wait a little longer for more content.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
It looks like the Basic version of 1.1.0 has now been released, with Extended to follow within a couple of days. It does seem that proofreading isn't quite completed, affecting the date event with Sara - I have no idea whether this will affect playability, but I have to have faith that if the Dev is happy to release it, it's more or less ready.

[Early access + Walkthrough] University of Problems v1.1.0
Thank you for your support!
Please report any bugs, errors, or problems you find.
The proofreading of the dialogues is 70% complete. The date event with Sara is still in the works. The proofread dialogues for this event will be added later (maybe the complete proofreading will be ready at the General release date). I'm sorry for that.

Full game (Basic version):
  • PC - |
  • MAC - |
  • Android - (Will be available later)
Update patch to v1.1.0 (Install this patch only on v1.0.5 Basic or v1.0.5 Extended):
How to install the update patch (only for PC):
  • PC: Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace files.
Walkthrough: | |
Extended version: Will be available in the next 1-2 days
  • 1203 renders and 8 animations (+88 renders, 7 animations, and 6 PVU Lewd pics in the Extended version)
2) Events:
  • 1 big event with Rachel
  • 1 small and 1 big event with Sara
  • 1 event with Nikki
  • 1 event with Kim (2 paths) +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • 1 event with Sasha +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • 1 event with Yuki
  • 1 event with Ashley
3) Added 14 new music tracks
4) Added proofread dialogues for extra events from v1.0.5 Extended
Minor:
  • some bugfixes

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] University of Problems [v1.1.0 Extended] [DreamNow] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 5.74GB
Repack size: 1.65GB

QuickTip: Keep your files, when Extended (or future version) is out i will post Update Only so you won't need to download the whole thing again.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build)

Notice: If you have my previous repack or v1.1.0 (Basic), just use Update Only from below link.
Update Only MQ from v1.0.5 (Extended) or v1.1.0 (Basic) to v1.1.0 (Extended) (472MB) =

Notice: Its already included in the repack but if you want just the Official Guide v1.1.0 check in attachments below.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :geek:

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2022
God I wish this MC would learn to take off his fucking bobby socks before getting naked. I guess we're lucky at least that he's not sporting the worst form of that terrible look:

Reactions: phreadom
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes