A.J

Dec 30, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] University of Problems [v1.2.0 Extended Fix #1] [DreamNow] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 6.8GB
Repack size: 1.44GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

QuickTip: Keep your files, when Extended (or future version) is out i will post Update Only so you won't need to download the whole thing again.

PC =
(if some replays/cheats are not working as intended, wait for DreamNow to respond)

Notice: Its already included in the repack but if you want just the Official Guide v1.2.0 check in attachments below.

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compressed).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :geek:
Can you please provide the compressed update patch from v1.1.5 to v1.2

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: pim0

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote: (modded or unmodded) With saves there's going to be some rollback here and there depending on the save. The compiled scripts have a few different pointers in them for some reason... like the rpyc's were recreated from scratch. Not sure why but I don't think folks will have any rollback exception errors as I've now tried close to 50 old saves with no issue... but most rollback a bit. I'll pad the buffer in the mod update just in case.

Edit: Confirmed my hypothesis. I brought in the compiled files from both 1.1.0 and then 1.1.5 and those pointers are all in sync. For some reason (or by mistake) the dev has recreated the compiled scripts of U17-U20 at a minimum... maybe others but I don't have time to test right now... folks are waiting for a mod update.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
When does the extra version generally get released?
Usually a few days to one week after Basic. This one was a double-release for some reason. Sucks as I usually use the Basic to prep for Extended releases since I don't usually provide updates for Basic... it buys me time since the VN is getting so large now. But alas, here we are today.

Reactions: denen

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Usually a few days to one week after Basic. This one was a double-release for some reason. Sucks as I usually use the Basic to prep for Extended releases since I don't usually provide updates for Basic... it buys me time since the VN is getting so large now. But alas, here we are today.
oh weird, i just noticed the download switched to extended. It was basic before so I didnt notice

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
UniversityOfProblems-1.2.0ExtFix1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: StpdMggt

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
Install it in a newly created directory/folder. You have something in whatever current folder that is being left and not overwritten with the installation. You can't install it over a previous version, do it in a new folder. Just try as I stated for "science", it'll get you done.
i did it like you told me - nothing changed

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Bud, most of us are on PC and it's running fine. Do you have a traceback file you could attach? Otherwise since I'm not looking over your shoulder I really don't know how or where you're getting this simple installation f'd up tbh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: atrebor68
4.30 star(s) 196 Votes