Mod Ren'Py University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
At first,your mods was worked with joiplay,and now they didnt
Indeed. Evolution moves forward, not backward. Carts used to only be pulled by ox, donkeys, and horses. Now they are pulled by motorized vehicles. Bottom line, android is a little bitch that refuses to process most APIs. Blame gooogle and bezos, they know this, they won't fix it. It's always been this way bud. I'm trying to rewrite the API's (dumb them down) in the next mod Core v8 but it's a very complicated process. It's very hard to make a space shuttle think it's a bottle rocket.

For what it's worth it works on other handheld devices that fully emulate the required OS models including Steam Deck and the ROG units, etc.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Happy holidays folks!
I took a another look in the stocking and found this:

SanchoMod Update (U24 v1.3.5 Christmas Extended)
1703636948308.png 1703636982659.png 1703637012118.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

NOTE: This update adds two "Special" holiday scenes to the previous "Anniversary" release.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards, enjoy, and best to you and yours as always.

Anders Niet

Dec 23, 2017
Happy holidays folks!

View attachment 3207624 View attachment 3207625 View attachment 3207627
Go get you some.

NOTE: This update adds two "Special" holiday scenes to the previous "Anniversary" release.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Thanks so much mate !

Reactions: Sancho1969

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Happy holidays folks!

View attachment 3207624 View attachment 3207625 View attachment 3207627
Go get you some.

thank you! :LOL:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Never realized about that star thing in Replays until now, but yeah, seems this mod works great. Thank you so very much for doing this!!!

Reactions: Envoye

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
I have problems with the mod installed in the game folder I run the game when I press start I hang game and nothing happens.

Reactions: flacinfer

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
hello please help me I love your mod but as you can see i have this problem ween i try to click on the girl at the entrance i cant he FORCING me to click on the arrow even ween my mouse is on the girl

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
FYI - the Workupload site has become a real PITA for free users - your little 22Mb file failed about five times at about the 14Mb mark and then would reset to zero when I tried to continue the DL. It's always been a little bit temperamental, but never this bad. No troubles with any other sites generally used for F95 stuff, only WU. They also have a tendency to block VPNs.

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes