Mod Ren'Py University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i click on Carol but he go to the arrow ... thank you so muchfor trying to help
Well, then the only way that can happen is that you ALREADY clicked on her before. Are you loading an old save file? If so, you likely clicked on her, seen her dialogue, then saved your game. Once reloaded you won't be able to click on her since you already had before. Make sense?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I need to figure out how I'm going to progress. I'm currently working on "Rovering to Sussex" and "Yesterday's Crossroads". RtS isn't finished yet so I can put it on the back burner for now. YC was released for dev supporters but not public yet so I'll slide it over to the side burner. I'm DL'ing UoP now and will crack it open once it's done fucking up my bandwidth. By that time it'll be time for today's first adult beverage... gonna be another long weekend in Sanchoville.

I'll notify the other devs that I'm on pause for a bit until I can get this public leak of UoP knocked out. Reckon they'll be fine with that as I'm ~33% done with YC and have RtS pre-ported and working it's ChoiceGuide (but plenty of time to work on it later).

That's my full transparency, including the use of alcoholic beverages...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I need to figure out how I'm going to progress. I'm currently working on "Rovering to Sussex" and "Yesterday's Crossroads". RtS isn't finished yet so I can put it on the back burner for now. YC was released for dev supporters but not public yet so I'll slide it over to the side burner. I'm DL'ing UoP now and will crack it open once it's done fucking up my bandwidth. By that time it'll be time for today's first adult beverage... gonna be another long weekend in Sanchoville.

I'll notify the other devs that I'm on pause for a bit until I can get this public leak of UoP knocked out. Reckon they'll be fine with that as I'm ~33% done with YC and have RtS pre-ported and working it's ChoiceGuide (but plenty of time to work on it later).

thank you so much , this is one of my favourite VN..so i'm happy that u can jump on it so soon. thanks. now i check thosde other 2 games yu were on to see what they looks. thanks

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Dang... this VN is getting so big. That's almost 2hrs just to pre-port the mod over to the new VN... wow
1699747774837.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay, I've been at it for ~14hrs today across 3 VN's. It's time for a dinner break and get away from the screen for a bit.
1699762305335.png

Here's where I'm at:
Porting of latest mod Core 100%
Logging all new variables and new content outline 100%
SanchoGallery 100%
PVU Chat/Pic new code 100% (I still hate this phone's code...always have since it takes forever to sort correctly)
MiniStat choreography 90% (just need to check it during speed runs)
Stat screens (WIP as I progress through the ChoiceGuide)
ChoiceGuide 10%
Final polish and tweaks ??%
Code cleanup, retail build, and integrity checks 0%

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay, I've been at it for ~14hrs today across 3 VN's. It's time for a dinner break and get away from the screen for a bit.
View attachment 3079258

Here's where I'm at:
Porting of latest mod Core 100%
Logging all new variables and new content outline 100%
SanchoGallery 100%
PVU Chat/Pic new code 100% (I still hate this phone's code...always have since it takes forever to sort correctly)
MiniStat choreography 90% (just need to check it during speed runs)
Stat screens (WIP as I progress through the ChoiceGuide)
ChoiceGuide 10%
Final polish and tweaks ??%
Code cleanup, retail build, and integrity checks 0%
Good morning (0700hrs CST here),

I've poured my first cup of coffee and fired up the studio equipment... time to get busy. Goal is to have this in your hands sometime today but due to unknowns I reserve the right to adjust that time frame. I'll keep y'all posted on progress and any issues as always.

Reactions: jasad and NeoEros

filipskyi

Apr 4, 2019
Does anyone remember the episode number where you decide to untie Roxy or not?
I just realized that because of this choice, her path was closed for me. And now I need to replay most of the game.:mad:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Does anyone remember the episode number where you decide to untie Roxy or not?
I just realized that because of this choice, her path was closed for me. And now I need to replay most of the game.:mad:
U8 (Update 8). We're on U24 currently with v1.3.5

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (U24 v1.3.5 Ext)
1699804784806.png 1699804803577.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards, enjoy, and best to you and yours as always.

Jan 14, 2023
Thanks for the quick update on the new version. I normally use the supplied pdf walkthrough but having to alt tab and check just to make sure I make the right decisions is annoying, In game mod is the way to go.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for the quick update on the new version. I normally use the supplied pdf walkthrough but having to alt tab and check just to make sure I make the right decisions is annoying, In game mod is the way to go.
I personally used PDF's back in the day myself until I kept finding them inconsistent and inaccurate. It's one of the reasons I started coding mods for my own personal use... since I'm a stickler for accuracy I thought why not just do it myself... what a can a worms I opened up :ROFLMAO: :p

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
SanchoMod Update (U24 v1.3.5 Ext)
View attachment 3080750 View attachment 3080751
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards, enjoy, and best to you and yours as always.
thank you!

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes