Mod Ren'Py University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
SanchoMod Update (v1.3.0 Ext)
View attachment 2896505 View attachment 2896507
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards and have a great Labor Day weekend...
...but don't cause a damn forest fire with you damn rookie grillin' skilz.
thank you for the mod update Sancho~ :giggle:

Reactions: Anwalt1968

kionaru

Nov 14, 2018
SanchoMod Update (v1.3.0 Ext)
View attachment 2896505 View attachment 2896507
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards and have a great Labor Day weekend...
...but don't cause a damn forest fire with you damn rookie grillin' skilz.
Hey Sancho please make this multimod for android? i really need it

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
That's fine with no auto save this time, games like this that I have been playing for awhile, I have pages upon pages of saves to choose from, so just the normal, save on the last screen, scroll back as far as it would let me, save again. ;) I know I was warned ahead of time, but 1 choice in this whole update, dang. :LOL::ROFLMAO: But no problems I could see what so ever from this mod, even the tee-hee cheat still working. ;) And thank you so very much for your work on this, and hopefully you have a great holiday with BBQ and Beer.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I dont have steam deck Sancho just my Android phone can you make it... thanks I appriciate it
I can't resolve all the 'Droid issues until I'm done with Core v7... which will be soon enough. I've been prepping for v8 for some time now but the custom API's are windoze based and cause issues with 'droid. It's not as simple as just slapping it on a phone, otherwise it'd have been done already.

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
I might be missing something incredibly obvious, but is there a specific screen gesture to invoke the Mini-Menu on Android?

The program indicates "SandchoMod Mobile Is Installed", and I can click on the "SanchoMod" button on the Load/Save screen, but I can't spot anything else and I've tried a number of screen gestures.

Does the mobile version have the Mini-Menu and Options as implemented in the Windows version? If it doesn't, that'd be good to know so I can stop messing around with experimental gestures.

Thanks for any info on this.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I might be missing something incredibly obvious, but is there a specific screen gesture to invoke the Mini-Menu on Android?

The program indicates "SandchoMod Mobile Is Installed", and I can click on the "SanchoMod" button on the Load/Save screen, but I can't spot anything else and I've tried a number of screen gestures.

Does the mobile version have the Mini-Menu and Options as implemented in the Windows version? If it doesn't, that'd be good to know so I can stop messing around with experimental gestures.

Thanks for any info on this.
You've obviously not even read the post above yours bud. The real question I have is how did you even get it to load up far enough to mention "SandchoMod Mobile Is Installed"? There's no way the mod can not get that far into the VN if installed on 'droid without severe shenanigans at play. So, pray tell, where did you get your installation from?

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
You've obviously not even read the post above yours bud. The real question I have is how did you even get it to load up far enough to mention "SandchoMod Mobile Is Installed"? There's no way the mod can not get that far into the VN if installed on 'droid without severe shenanigans at play. So, pray tell, where did you get your installation from?
Well, bud, that post didn't have enough detail for me to know it applied to the specific issue I appear to be experiencing... so I chose to post a query on it. I'm not a technopath so I can't read the intent and full context behind every social media post.

The program loads up and runs. I decided to start another playthrough and I'm still in the first couple of days of the storyline, so I can't speak to any issues that might crop up later. The VN choices are displayed along with the variable modifiers which apply (in pastels). The phone and notebook icons disappear sometimes between "choice events", but it's been awhile since I looked at the Windows version, so I don't recall offhand if that is normal. Load/Save functionality appears normal.

When the Load/Save interface pops up, the SanchoMod(TM) button is there. I press it and it brings up a Statistics Summary Screen which I can dismiss with an upwards screen swipe. No other buttons or options appear in there. There was an in-game message icon from you in there about using the Mod to invoke "SanchoOptions" or something? I don't recall the phrasing, but it was about invoking some recommended settings for the VN.

Not being able to locate the Mini-Menu or whatever it's called now prompted my query up there. Pray tell, it looks like the version I'm working with is a DarkAssassin build... and from your reply some of the Mod functions probably aren't going to be working on the build, which is all I needed to know.

Thanks!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Pray tell, it looks like the version I'm working with is a DarkAssassin build
I see. He's taken it upon himself to try and hack my shit so he can make a few coins on his patreon it seems. As noted here, it's just not compatible with the current Core until I finish coding it, simple as that.

Reactions: Belly97
Mar 29, 2023
I see. He's taken it upon himself to try and hack my shit so he can make a few coins on his patreon it seems. As noted here, it's just not compatible with the current Core until I finish coding it, simple as that.
damn wow really i thought u two were working together on that because it wrote sancho mobile and all that well also it is available from quite a while not sure how u didn't notice it until now well not wanna sound rude or ungrateful but isn't it a little good thing well depending on if u are loosing something then its bad but if not then isn't it good for advertisement
well i am new to avn's so i am just saying it from my experience because i am kinda more Android guy can't use pc because of privacy shenanigans and that's why i can't use most of ur mods well i can hardly find any of ur mods for Androids even thought u don't make them for Android
well University of problems were one of the games which introduced ur awesome mods to me which made it fun and easy to play perfectionist route which i like well that's that
oh before i forgot if u do make Android ports or mod for Android then plz send the links of them to me would really appreciate them dude u don't even know how much i was finding ur mod of AOA for Android but couldn't find any even though it was not updated for so long damn sad its not updating though really liked that game

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
dude u don't even know how much i was finding ur mod of AOA for Android but couldn't find any even though it was not updated for so long damn sad its not updating though really liked that game
AOA... I really was depressingly bummed when that VN was abandoned. I had actually dumped BaDIK as my Core testing bed for writing the basis of the mod's Core v7 and had started using AOA back in the day. AOA's FreeRoam is the foundation of the the FR code I now use in all the mod's VN's including BaDIK. Hell, AOA has one of my first "DLC" features where I injected Tommy Tutone's "Jenny" song for SanchoMod's menu while in-game. Miss that VN.

Mar 29, 2023
AOA... I really was depressingly bummed when that VN was abandoned. I had actually dumped BaDIK as my Core testing bed for writing the basis of the mod's Core v7 and had started using AOA back in the day. AOA's FreeRoam is the foundation of the the FR code I now use in all the mod's VN's including BaDIK. Hell, AOA has one of my first "DLC" features where I injected Tommy Tutone's "Jenny" song for SanchoMod's menu while in-game. Miss that VN.
damn dude yeah i can feel u there actually badik was one of the 1st avn's i tried and just as i completed it i really wanted to consult the author about the thought process they had while making that awesome story for an avn where most people don't really focus on that, damn really wanted to share the idea of making the 7th new girl love interest with the existing 6 which would have completed the 7 extreme different personalities but complemented each other at the same time with each filling the one slot of chick to dik spectrum but that sad introverted awesome author had to block direct messages from everywhere with no way to contact, damn why are the authors of every awesome stories are like that
same goes to AOA just as completed and wanted to talk to the author..... yeah neet no author available go masterbate with ur ideas and sleep. damn really wanted to talk to them
oh and wanted to ask did ur AOA mod had the functions of changing variables like love interest path anytime and custom choices like ya take it all everything's for u

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I try to explain... you know were you first time meet Nikki and mickey I cant move freely hopefully you can help
Well, the very first time you meet them is in U1's Dedication Party here:
1694782880999.png
Either click on them or use the "arrows" to change rooms in the freeroam. This is the same area after click on them to "meet" them:
1694782865882.png

So, you move by clicking on the direction arrows... it's not COD so I don't know exactly what issue you are referring to when you say "I can't move freely".

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
Translate that into English for me please. I have no idea what you are asking.
"Sanchomod: open ministat for free roam guide/taskslist"
This hopefully help you to understand me I can't move I click on Clara at entrance but he go inside instead help plz

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
"Sanchomod: open ministat for free roam guide/taskslist"
This hopefully help you to understand me I can't move I click on Clara at entrance but he go inside instead help plz
I reckon I need more info from you then bud. At the start of the freeroam you can only click on two images... Carol and the "up" arrow as shown:
1694871145738.png
What platform are you running on? Does the VN throw an error file that you can attach? I need something more to figure out where your issue lies. Regards.

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
I reckon I need more info from you then bud. At the start of the freeroam you can only click on two images... Carol and the "up" arrow as shown:
View attachment 2934567
What platform are you running on? Does the VN throw an error file that you can attach? I need something more to figure out where your issue lies. Regards.
i click on Carol but he go to the arrow ... thank you so muchfor trying to help

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes