Mod Ren'Py University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes

kenmills

Dec 13, 2018
TBH, I never even test 32b versions of any VN. I'll check it out but it's likely a scaling issue due to the mod Core being rather advanced and using 64b API's. Not sure I'm willing to dumb-down the Core to be acceptable (this has been the issue with SanchoMod currently being proper for mobile as well, not the bit issue but the API issues).

Another problem is that I don't have a bench unit that's 32b native.
Here's me running the 32b executable of the VN on a 64b system (there's no issue):
View attachment 2741927
thanks, yes its probably that, just wanted to let you know in case you werent aware.

it renders fine, but the mouse goes erratic and you cant choose an arrow reliably/at all.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
thanks, yes its probably that, just wanted to let you know in case you werent aware.

it renders fine, but the mouse goes erratic and you cant choose an arrow reliably/at all.
Oh, so the graphical arrows display but it's a mouse tracking issue? If so I don't think I can do anything about that as I use PyGame inside Python code to track mouse movements for the mod. I'm at the mercy of that plugin's internal functions.

Reactions: Belly97

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
My saved scenes don't begin at the point I saved em when I load the scene, I'm not sure why

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
My saved scenes don't begin at the point I saved em when I load the scene, I'm not sure why
Depends on how old the save file is. See a post I made here for example. You can search "rollback" both in this thread or the VN's... this has been an issue two or so times in the past due to fucked up RPYC files... but I've never received any answer from the dev when I pointed it out.

Reactions: Lumi24

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Got caught up with the Dev, BTW, had to pick to play the Doubles at the Tennis Court, the redhead I thought was cute, but important thing, no problems I could see from your mod. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Got caught up with the Dev, BTW, had to pick to play the Doubles at the Tennis Court, the redhead I thought was cute, but important thing, no problems I could see from your mod. Thank you so very much for this!!!
In my personal playthrough I did the same. Seems she might be an important alt-character at some point. We'll see.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

RatkaM

Jul 1, 2022
Sex shop gift card is not useless animore!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you make an option to win both gift cards without wining the grand price? And then to give sex shop card to both girls?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Can you make an option to win both gift cards without wining the grand price? And then to give sex shop card to both girls?
I easily can but I won't yet. Since it can only be used on Carol (to date) we have to wait to see the code for Ashley. I don't write cheats until I'm certain they won't fuck up your game. Coding cheats willy-nilly is the fasted way to corrupted saves. Just ask those that used the "harem" and other extreme cheats with the other mod (not SanchoMod) in BaDIK. All of them were screwed last update.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sex shop gift card is not useless animore!
Apologies for the double-post. I meant to address this as well. Obviously I know that but I did indeed forget about changing the dynamic code for that raffle choice. I'll do that in just a bit so I don't forget, so thank you for bringing that to my attention regarding the old guide info.

Reactions: RatkaM

Ashborn2003

Jul 12, 2023
Can you please tell me how to add mod in original game on Android 13. I try to extract the mod inside the folder "game", but when relaunch the game it get crashed and I was back to my home screen. Please help

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I didn't meen right now. I just wanted to know if you're going to do it at all?
Dunno bud, we'll have to see if it's viable once we see Ashley's code. Maybe next update. As it stands Carol's simply unlocks an image, nothing else.

Reactions: RatkaM

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Sancho1969 did you start adding sound effects to your core mod? i though i'm going crazy, but it's not first game (with your mod) what have sound effect as you click through mod options and settings
how one can disable it? it blasting in full volume (and i mean really fucking loud) and doesn't care for in-game volume settings

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 did you start adding sound effects to your core mod? i though i'm going crazy, but it's not first game (with your mod) what have sound effect as you click through mod options and settings
how one can disable it? it blasting in full volume (and i mean really fucking loud) and doesn't care for in-game volume settings
They've always been there. There's the "boink" and the "click" sound. I found that the click annoyed me too with volume depending on other Preferences mixer settings so in Core v7b most VN's I now have a "SanchoVolume" in the preferences. This VN I've associated it with "Sound" in preferences until I breakout PhotooShopp and make a new screen (this VN uses entire screen graphics, not so many individual UI pieces so it's a PITA).

Edit: Until I re-graphic the silly screens, I can do something like this for now:
1689428959537.png
Let me know if that's something that'll work and I'll push it live. Problem is there won't be any description for the damn sliders (again, due to the silly screen graphics layouts).

Last edited:
Reactions: Danv

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Non-Critical)

Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Added a SanchoMod "click" audio slider to the VN's mixer
Details:
  • The top bar is the overall VN sound and the mod's "boink" (I feel the boink is integral)
  • The bottom bar is the mod's "click" sound (in-game screen open/close, stat page change buttons, etc)
1689430393575.png
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Mentions: Danv

Reactions: JennaJJ and Danv

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Sancho1969 many thanks for the update, sound slider works perfectly
i also had same problem with Lilith Rising - game didn't care for its volume settings and blasted those "clicks" on full... i personally dropped that one after trying, but FYI

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes