Mod Ren'Py University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Getting that scene hurt my heart: Sara is my UoP Waifu. I've always liked the cute, smart, shy girls. They tend to have depth and it's a greater impact when they transform from their natural state of cute, reserved self to absolute bombshell when they do just a little bit of highlighting make up and slip into some heels and their favorite LBD. :love:
Just to insure we're all clear on this splitting (disclaimer: just my opinion):

For those that are on the Sara/Ashley path (that wouldn't get the AshleySolo scene) will be getting new scenes of the pair (presumably) that the AshleySolo folks won't. So, there's no reason not to be on either SaraSolo or Sara/Ashley, it'll just be different than AshleySolo.

But I reckon that's already obvious, just noting this so others fully grasp there's currently three paths involving those two LI's (other than no pathing of course).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
do u only update for extended versions?
I generally use "Basic" to prep for "Extended" release (to save time between Ext release and the mod update) but have on rare occasions released a "Basic only" mod update. I've found that when I do this it generally causes confusion and is a waste of time since Extended usually drops within a few days of Basic. Basic is really just a stripped-down version of the VN's true releases imho, a way for the dev to supply supporters on lower tiers with an inferior product version. Kind of like buying a Corvette with a V6. Again, in my personal opinion.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, that's me hoping I'd have a couple days to give this proper attention in preparation for Extended.

After working all morning on prepping Basic, there were/are issues with the releases and one of the dev's "patches" was fucked up for Extended. I've sorted that now and progressing forward with the port. I have v1.2.0 Ext ported over, and had made some UI/feature tweaks this morning including allowing you to change the replay gallery MC name due to overwhelming request.

I've fired it up for initial testing to make sure I didn't blow anything up this morning and... it's alive!
1688243502699.png 1688243536881.png

I now need to start prepping the phone/message code (the most dreaded work of each update, I hate the code) then I can start progressing to actually updating the new content. I'll keep you posted as always.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay, preparation saved my ass yet again. This is the mundane, dreaded phone system sorted.
1688248112857.png 1688248147076.png

Now, that's earned me tonight's first adult beverage. Then I get to actually (hopefully) enjoy coding the rest of the update. I've confirmed that SanchoGallery has populated (I haven't tested the scenes yet but anything should be minor). I've also confirmed a sample of over a dozen previous saves (dating as far back as when opposing thumbs became a thing) all loaded proper. There were a few with a bit of rollback but I think those had them before (I have some really old saves at this point, some 54 pages of them or so).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I reckon I'm about done with the ChoiceGuide. This update feels....odd. You'll see what I mean when you play with the mod. There's choice blocks with identical Relp results, etc. It just feels different coding it than previous updates... simplistic is the word that comes to mind.

Whatever, I'm going to tighten up everything then actually sport some speedruns to make sure I'm not getting ahead of myself... I think the MiniStat choreographing is done too... again, it seemed to code to easy so I'm likely overlooking things. A few speedruns will tell the truth though.

There's more VN's dropping updates this holiday weekend like crazy. I'm bogged down with work but I need to breath and insure I keep the mod's integrity and dependability on par. I've prepped a lot of those VN's already but we never know what some devs will throw at us (some I collab with, others I don't). This VN I don't. So I must test it fully.

Anyway, that's me saying the pieces seem to be falling into place a heck of a lot easier than they should be so I'm concerned and will double-check it all before considering pushing it out public. Hang in there. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This update contains content (scenes, lewd/non-lewd) for the following LI's:
Roxy
Carol
Sara
Ashley
Rachel
Nikki

I'm now on Nikki (the last one) but I'm going to take a break and make some dinner... 14hrs is too long without a meal so I'm pushing the "take a break" button here. So far I haven't had to fix anything prior to speedrunning so I reckon my blind code is rather solid. Nikki always throws curve balls so if there's an issue it'll be with her. I tackle her content when I'm done chowing down.

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
Good thing I haven't installed your mod just yet.. :smh at Buried Desires: Got App can't open..

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I reckon it's done. It's 0630hrs in the morning here and I have to make a round to check the property. Once done (and grabbing my second cup of coffee) I'll compile and bench test, then I'll upload. So, it'll be released this morning with all bugs I've found fixed (including the "cleo" sayer bug).
1688297344122.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v1.2.5 Ext)
1688304162398.png 1688304364236.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
SanchoMod Update (v1.2.5 Ext)
View attachment 2739686 View attachment 2739689
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.
thank you for the hard work~ :giggle:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Waiting for Sancho magic
It's already done bud, whatcha waitin' for?

Code:
v1.2.5 Bugfix 2 Extended
The "Sayer 'cleo' is not defined" error has been fixed
Rewritten notes in characters' biographies
I had already fixed the "cleo" issue in the mod update (I wouldn't release you a known unresolved bug).
Do you really care about the bios?
I'll update it again but that shouldn't stop you now... who reads the biographies? :ROFLMAO: :p

Last edited:

kenmills

Dec 13, 2018
Hi, apols if this has already been covered, but when using the mod in the 32 bit version it messes up on the free roam and you cant seem to choose the arrow as to where you want to go? i've tried and this doesnt happen wthout the mod installed. thank you

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Non-Critical)

Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Updated character biographies to bring the mod in sync with VN v1.2.5 Bugfix 2.
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi, apols if this has already been covered, but when using the mod in the 32 bit version it messes up on the free roam and you cant seem to choose the arrow as to where you want to go? i've tried and this doesnt happen wthout the mod installed. thank you
TBH, I never even test 32b versions of any VN. I'll check it out but it's likely a scaling issue due to the mod Core being rather advanced and using 64b API's. Not sure I'm willing to dumb-down the Core to be acceptable (this has been the issue with SanchoMod currently being proper for mobile as well, not the bit issue but the API issues).

Another problem is that I don't have a bench unit that's 32b native.
Here's me running the 32b executable of the VN on a 64b system (there's no issue):
1688392113762.png

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes