C)
  1. I go to options, then cheats
  2. I change the Hotkey (statscrn) S to Hotkey (statscrn) T
  3. I exit the options
  4. I press the S key... screenshot is made
  5. I press the H key to hide the GUI
  6. I press the S key... nothing happens
  7. I press the <SHIFT+S> keys, screenshot is made
So, it seems that after I press the H key to hide the GUI, the setting is lost.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969
Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I tried several ways, but all fail:
So, it seems that after I press the H key to hide the GUI, the setting is lost.
Well, yes. This would be the result of me having to make the insertion of the toggle recognized when the user interface is active. In other words the user interface must active for it to work... it's the only way I could code it due to how RenPy functions. All the mod's HotKeys work in this fashion (if you hide the user interface with the "H" key then none of the mod's HotKeys work). When this was sorted I didn't think it would be an issue. Back to the drawing board...

Jul 16, 2018
Why don't you simply leave the 'S' key be and bind your new function to the 'T' key always?
That way you don't have to do anything special.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Why don't you simply leave the 'S' key be and bind your new function to the 'T' key always?
That way you don't have to do anything special.
Well, I'm only doing something special for you bud by making accommodations. Remember, I create these mods for my personal use, they are not commissioned by request nor monetary obligation. And I simply share them since some folks might enjoy the work I put into them. So, I code features based on how I personally want and use them, but I do try to make accommodations for others the best I can within reason.

Does that make sense? It's not a commercial product, it's a personal product. My personal sandbox that I'm gratuitously inviting other "friends" to play in if they'd like. I thought this point was obvious, that I'm sharing personal items out of pure generosity.

Jul 16, 2018
Sancho1969
I'm sorry if I made you feel unappreciated.
I just made a suggestion which would make all the problems go away, is all.

I'm not even considering playing non-linear games without walkthrough mods, so believe me when I say I highly appreciate all your efforts.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969
I'm sorry if I made you feel unappreciated.
I just made a suggestion which would make all the problems go away, is all.

I'm not even considering playing non-linear games without walkthrough mods, so believe me when I say I highly appreciate all your efforts.
Bud, you and I are good. I didn't intend to sound that way if I did, I was only fully and transparently explaining my position is all, nothing to read between the lines, honestly. If I had not taken you at your true sincerity then I would have never spent the time to code an alternative... so, you and I have zero issue in my point of view. I appreciate all your previous input and anything going forward bud. Please don't read into that post too much, it's a statement of stance and I write these posts in a second screen while working on other projects so sometimes my words or intent may not come across correctly as my mind is more deeply in several places at once. Apologies if I came across against my original intent. Again, I fully respect your opinions and suggestions, appreciate them even.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aurelius Ambrosius

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Game crashes when viewing messages
Considering it's only happening in your particular case, if you are requesting assistance there is no way for me to do that from your brief post. Attach the traceback file and log file (attach them, don't copy/paste their contents).

SimoCasero

Apr 26, 2023
Will the mod be available at some point for the android version? It looks very good and it would be great to be able to test it in that version.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Geez... well done with the new gallery code rewrite from the dev. That took way longer than expected but the dev's gallery and SanchoGallery are 100% working and bug free. I've ported the old episode scripts over so now I have to get the phone messages back in order (I hate dealing with the phone msgs, it's always been a serious PITA every update and takes the longest), and once that's done I can actually get to the new episode to write the ChoiceGuide.

Ain't gonna lie, this update is a bear to tame... but I'm on it.

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
i don't trust myself with py to help on this but if you need bullets for the bear, i can always send a few cases :D

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There's some odd rollbacks on save loads. I made a post in the VN's thread here if interested. I've tried ~50 old saves so far and most rollback a bit. I've not had any fail to load though, so nothing game-breaking... but know it's a thing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In this update with the ChoiceGuide I'm currently 4 LI's complete with 3 to go... Nikki is a blue-baller so that will should go quick. I've gotta get this done... my backlog is stacking up with VN drops today. Now Karlsson's Gambit dropped. This is now 3 large VN's and 2 newer/smaller ones in the stack. What tf have I done with my life? :ROFLMAO:

cacowboy48

Jun 20, 2021
When I add the mod to version 1.1.5 Extended, the game ends when I load my last save from the previous version instead of playing the new release. Any ideas?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay, I'm now working on Niki (pretty much done with her) and updated SanchoCheats to have additional padding on Relps where needed. After that it's the last LI of the update... Roxy. Getting closer folks.
1682885515819.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
don't wear yourself out, mate. we still need those skills of yours
Well, I gave myself a headstart on UoP and Karlsson's Gambit and pre-updated them to mod Core v7b... so that saved about 2-3 days. Sunshine Love is another thing though... I can't remember offhand what Core it's on so it might take a bit. Karlsson's Gambit has ~75 menu choices in the update alone... that one is going to be rough, very very rough on me.

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes