• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

circloflyf

Jan 14, 2021
So, maybe a dumb question, but it seems like the only way to get enough lust points to truly unlock Roxy's options involves entertaining the other women in the game. When I play a Roxy Only path, options are left off due to not enough lust points. Am I an idiot, or is that right?

Whitefrost

Apr 6, 2023
So, maybe a dumb question, but it seems like the only way to get enough lust points to truly unlock Roxy's options involves entertaining the other women in the game. When I play a Roxy Only path, options are left off due to not enough lust points. Am I an idiot, or is that right?
Yes, you have to go all girls path, maybe you can left out 1 or 2 girl, to have enough lust/int points, or you can always use cheat.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Hi All, i have searched the thread and seen a few comments about the patch but i'm afraid i'm still too dumb to know for sure. I'm downloading the current " 1.4.0 Extended " version so do i have to download the update patch as well and replace the game folder? Or does the 1.4.0 Extended version come with this already done?

Thank you! =D

sfree21

Nov 2, 2023
I don't understand, when I go to the replay menu and extra scenes, I see scenes that are extended and new scenes in the same path, are those scenes not supposed to be in the normal playtrough?

Or do I have to change someting to acess them during normal playtrough?

I used cheats and put all MC and relationship stats in max, and even then I didn't got those scenes....

Any tips?

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I don't understand, when I go to the replay menu and extra scenes, I see scenes that are extended and new scenes in the same path, are those scenes not supposed to be in the normal playtrough?

Or do I have to change someting to acess them during normal playtrough?

I used cheats and put all MC and relationship stats in max, and even then I didn't got those scenes....

Any tips?
The "extended" scenes are just "what ifs" that didn't happen, but play off of the scene that DID happen. So the first part of the scene will be, in effect, a replay, then the "extended" bit tacked on.

Reactions: sfree21

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Still waiting for sasha scenes will the next update contain some?
Yes, you're in luck :devilish::coffee:.
About the v1.4.5 update
1) Events:

• 1 big event with Nikki -- 70% completed
Also, my plans for the 1.4.5 update include:
  • 1 event with Carol (featuring a bit of Abby)
  • 1 small event with Sara and Nikki
  • 1 small event with Rachel
I'm also keen on adding:
  • 1 main story event with Lexi, involving Abby and Max (perhaps someone else too)
  • 1 small event with Natalie
  • 1 event with Sasha and her friends (featuring a bit of Alyssa).

sfree21

Nov 2, 2023
The "extended" scenes are just "what ifs" that didn't happen, but play off of the scene that DID happen. So the first part of the scene will be, in effect, a replay, then the "extended" bit tacked on.

Thanks for explaining, it's weird some of those scenes are very hot with the same quality animation/render as canon content, and I don't see how it would effect the main story in normal playthrough it's just more extended sex scenes, and in the case of some changes it should just be considered like one of the many paths/choices the game already. IMO It would enhance the main game has. Maybe in the future the dev will include it during playthrough.

Last edited:

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Goddamn it. I just met Kim and finally got a chance to lick some pussy but the option to taste her was blocked out due to lust but i could fuck her instead. NO! I wanna lick her! Fuck this, lmao. Onto the next game if all the oral scenes are locked.

Edit: omg i carried on and got to Carol and "Lick her" was again greyed out. That's definitely it now I'm done. Everything i wanna do is blocked. How frustrating.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Beduin123
4.30 star(s) 196 Votes