Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I don't get it: They vote for Rachel and Roxy who BOTH have tons of scenes and who will get scenes anyways, vote or not. Letting some other characters shine (Natalie *cough cough*)? Nope...

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
I don't get it: They vote for Rachel and Roxy who BOTH have tons of scenes and who will get scenes anyways, vote or not. Letting some other characters shine (Natalie *cough cough*)? Nope...
That's how it works. The characters that are developed the most, are usually the ones supporters like the most as well, leading into these characters getting developed even more. :ROFLMAO:

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
That's how it works. The characters that are developed the most, are usually the ones supporters like the most as well, leading into these characters getting developed even more. :ROFLMAO:
Can't argue about that even though I'm still sad. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Quetzzz

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Agree. I would like to see at least conclusion of the story with seduction of Melory by the MC and Nataly. I have emotionally invested myself in that story too much already
#DreamNow please give us a nice orgy with the MC, Nataly and Melory. After that I will sleep peacefully. :LOL:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
honestly, Natalie feels like wasted potential. she started great but her story became too convoluted and unfocused.
by now, other girls are more interested. even Kim is better written now.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
It's so hard to relate to such a douchebag of an MC... "I think that's enough for now." Even when asked to continue he refuses... eh???
Just stop being such a whiny little bitch and eat that pussy like a real man.

I just can't, this game could be good if the MC was at least relatable or interesting in any way at all. The renders and animations are really good, it's let down by the cringeworthy wet blanket of an MC that I just want to slap every time he speaks.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Is anyone else's GoFile not downloading for the full download? I hit download, doesn't do anything, then the page times out. Last I played was v1.2 so don't think the update only Gofile will work. And the game is basically 10 gb so mega isn't an option, and the other sites are super slow.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Is anyone else's GoFile not downloading for the full download? I hit download, doesn't do anything, then the page times out. Last I played was v1.2 so don't think the update only Gofile will work. And the game is basically 10 gb so mega isn't an option, and the other sites are super slow.
Try the torrent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
UniversityOfProblems-1.4.0Extended
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: _parovozov
Jan 24, 2022
If you have an account with mega and download on chrome 10gb not a problem

Sandor_Szavost

Dec 29, 2023
honestly, Natalie feels like wasted potential. she started great but her story became too convoluted and unfocused.
We all know the reason.

When the game was in its early days, it's pretty obvious that DreamNow developped both Roxy & Natalie with a clear "ménage à trois" playable route. With both the sisters being pretty nymphomaniac, we could expect lots of interactions including "lezzy sisters" and I'm certain such a route would have gathered a huge fanbase.

Unfortunately, at some point DreamNow realized that this lezzy sisters plot put the game on the risk to be canceled from its current platform (Patreon) and / or rejected from new potential platforms like Steam. Since he was able to earn nice and well deserved money already with UoP, he choosed to sacrifice this route not to threaten the whole game, replacing Roxy by Mallory for some piece of threeway action with Natalie, and switching Natalie by Nikki as main LI.

I regret this choice, but I perfectly understand it and I'm still there waiting for updates because the game is good enough even without one of its most exciting potential routes.

I am not that indulgent with the BasketBall thing, something he developped then abandoned because... he certainly poorly planned this as a game creator. But hey, that's its first game. That kind of mistake happens too.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
We all know the reason.

When the game was in its early days, it's pretty obvious that DreamNow developped both Roxy & Natalie with a clear "ménage à trois" playable route. With both the sisters being pretty nymphomaniac, we could expect lots of interactions including "lezzy sisters" and I'm certain such a route would have gathered a huge fanbase.

Unfortunately, at some point DreamNow realized that this lezzy sisters plot put the game on the risk to be canceled from its current platform (Patreon) and / or rejected from new potential platforms like Steam. Since he was able to earn nice and well deserved money already with UoP, he choosed to sacrifice this route not to threaten the whole game, replacing Roxy by Mallory for some piece of threeway action with Natalie, and switching Natalie by Nikki as main LI.

I regret this choice, but I perfectly understand it and I'm still there waiting for updates because the game is good enough even without one of its most exciting potential routes.

I am not that indulgent with the BasketBall thing, something he developped then abandoned because... he certainly poorly planned this as a game creator. But hey, that's its first game. That kind of mistake happens too.
You may be right, but I also think that he just wasn't expecting the traction that Roxy would gain among the players as a main LI, including her romantic route. Roxy got too big for her character to be constrained by a threesome route, be it with her sis or with someone else.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: McGreed

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
No harem, cheating or multiple endings, So is there any downsides to sleeping with several woman? I'd like to know what I'm getting into before I start

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
No harem, cheating or multiple endings, So is there any downsides to sleeping with several woman? I'd like to know what I'm getting into before I start
At the moment everything is going towards the harem. more precisely, are still looking for a separate mini-harem of each two or three women separately... so far no consequences. you can also be with one if you want or create separate harems, what will happen in the future we can’t guess yet

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018
Pretty much what MAGO-DAG said, but they did leave out one thing. There is a sex scene you can have with a sorority girl later on in the game and according to the walkthrough (which I recommend using), it can end your relationship with three of the girls. If I'm correct, as of right now, that's the only sex scene that can actually have consequences.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes