HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Yeaaaaah, the writing is pretty questionable. I have more of a problem with the lack of interaction between Carol's "friend" group than I do their reasons for falling for the MC. The fact that they're all such close friends and dorming with each other, it's insane that not a single one of them have said anything about seeing the MC. I think Ashley knows you're seeing Sara when you start her "lessons", but I could be mistaken. It becomes even more obvious how much of a problem that is when you replay the game and pay extra attention. If I'm correct, the ONLY time you see all of them together is when you meet them for the first time. Outside of their respective duos (Sara and Ashley, Carol and Yuki), there is very minimal interaction between the group. I mean, is Sara even seen on the screen with Carol after you meet her for the first time? I don't think so, but if I'm wrong, I'd love for someone to correct me.
Ashley and Sara are first years that just arrived, like MC. they don't really know Carol and Yuki. it's just Ashley that joins the cheering squad. Sara is just Ashley's roommate and friend from Carol's and Yuki's POV.
they are all private people too. not sharing much about their personal lives.
it's weak all around, but it barely holds together :D

Carol does not go public because of her past relationship with Yuki
Carol also has a reputation and rumours about her, she doesn't want MC to be affected by them, and she wants to spare MC from Abby too.

You forgot Nicki. she doesn't see MC as her date yet. just a friend up until the latest update.

and Roxy, it's ambiguous. she doesn't really hides it, but she doesn't go out of her way to advertise it. She does reveal MC to several people without any shame or embarrassment. just not to schoolmates. might happen with Nicki. we also don't know who she knows in the sorority.

Kim doesn't care about hiding MC. bu there is no real point in mentioning it for now. it might come up with Lexi if they catch up, and Lexi wouldn't care :D

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Hi everyone. I have a question.
I played the game, but by giving up on Professor Rachel, you lose all of Rachel's relationship progress to only get 2 conversations and a scene with Nurse Emma, and that's it? Or am I the one who didn't notice anything else?
Because by letting Rachel go back to her husband I notice that I obviously lose all the scenes in the future with Rachel and in addition I only have 2 scenes with Emma.
Thanks for the replies :)
You can manage to achieve an intermediate result. Start a romance with her, then get rid of her husband, then at pivotal point (after she gets drunk in the restaraunt and MC takes her home) give up on her a day later (don't fight for her anymore).

screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg
I also asked Sasha to help, but since I fucked up her path and only got one first scene with her I don't know is it somehow helped Rachel or not (probably not).

screenshot0003.jpg
Choice this when she asks MC to end their affair (agree).

screenshot0004.jpg
After playing this way my gallery with her looks like this.

screenshot0005.jpg

She doesn't leave the university as well.

Reactions: Gagge89

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
You can manage to achieve an intermediate result. Start a romance with her, then get rid of her husband, then at pivotal point (after she gets drunk in the restaraunt and MC takes her home) give up on her a day later (don't fight for her anymore).

View attachment 3629991 View attachment 3629992
I also asked Sasha to help, but since I fucked up her path and only got one first scene with her I don't know is it somehow helped Rachel or not (probably not).

View attachment 3629993

View attachment 3629994

View attachment 3629997

Hi thanks for the reply.
However, I notice that unlike me you have only unlocked Rachel's 8th scene more than me (the one when she returns from the bar drunk), but many are still hidden.
I downloaded the Gallery Unlock just to try to understand where the error is and where the missing ones are and from Rachel I'm only missing the 3 circled in yellow, but I don't understand how to unlock them... the one about getting drunk ok, it's probably following your path, but what about the other 2?
The 3rd scene seems to be a massage scene more or less at the beginning of the game, but I can't find a way to get there!
And the 10th scene is of a morning when Rachel calls the MC and is at home alone, but I don't know how to get them.

University_of_Problems_2024_05_13_15_18_53_342.jpg

Also I have a scene I can't find with Ashley... why? Do I have to be on Solo Ashley's Route to get it?

University_of_Problems_2024_05_13_15_17_39_543.jpg

Thanks

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023

View attachment 3629991 View attachment 3629992

View attachment 3629993

View attachment 3629994

View attachment 3629997

1st don't attack the husband use cheat mode and increase ur int
2nd continue the relationship so u can open the sex scenes

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Hi thanks for the reply.
However, I notice that unlike me you have only unlocked Rachel's 8th scene more than me (the one when she returns from the bar drunk), but many are still hidden.
I downloaded the Gallery Unlock just to try to understand where the error is and where the missing ones are and from Rachel I'm only missing the 3 circled in yellow, but I don't understand how to unlock them... the one about getting drunk ok, it's probably following your path, but what about the other 2?
It was my first blind playthrough and I installed the URM mod only a few days ago for my further runs. I decided to end things with Rachel at the point I mentioned cause I focused on Carol & Yuki, Roxy & Nikki and Ashley (I left Sara in friendzone). Game came to the moment (according to events, MC internal thoughts and timing) where choice must be made. According your questions, you'd better use the walkthrough or play in the way that's more suitable for Rachel - gain as much INT as possible, be gentle, focus on her, etc. I'm sure that a couple of scenes is missing because you pursue other girls at the same time and MC can't find time to be at all places.

The 3rd scene seems to be a massage scene more or less at the beginning of the game, but I can't find a way to get there!
And the 10th scene is of a morning when Rachel calls the MC and is at home alone, but I don't know how to get them.
3rd scene is a massage, yeah, I missed it because I didn't want to be to pushy and later I was lazy to replay and I don't like to on the first playthrough, anyway. No fun when no errors and fuck ups are done ;)

Also I have a scene I can't find with Ashley... why? Do I have to be on Solo Ashley's Route to get it?

View attachment 3630355

Thanks
Hmm, just don't reject her at the beginning and you'll get every scene with her easily. I literally did nothing after I agreed to give her a "lessons". She always came by herself. Scene that you marked takes place in MCs room, it's her "regular" lesson. I have no idea how and why you missed it. Probably some other girl you pursue at the same time have higher priority and MC was in another place at that time for her. This game have surprisingly freaking amount of permutations :)

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1715627789672.png

Thank you for your support!

Please report any bugs, errors, and problems you find.

Changelog:

Main:

1) Renders:

• 1109 renders and 16 animations (+103 renders and 7 animation for the Extended version)
2) Events:

• 1 big event with Nikki
  • 1 main event with Lexi +1 extended event in the Extended ver.
  • 1 small main event
  • 1 big event with Carol +1 extended event in the Extended ver.
  • 1 event with Sara and Nikki
  • 1 small event with Natalie
  • 1 additional event with Roxy
  • 1 additional event with Rachel
Minor:

• added 2 new music tracks

Full game:

• PC - | | |
  • MAC - | | |
  • Android - later
Update patch to v1.4.5 Basic (Install this patch only on v1.4.0 Basic):

How to install the update patch:

• PC: Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace files.
  • MAC: Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory (Contents/Resources/autorun) and replace files.
Walkthrough: | |

Best wishes,
Dream Now

Juri my Waifu

Jan 21, 2018
View attachment 3631334

Changelog:

Main:

1) Renders:

• 1109 renders and 16 animations (+103 renders and 7 animation for the Extended version)
2) Events:

• 1 big event with Nikki
  • 1 small main event
Minor:

Full game:

• PC - MEGA | GDrive | |
  • MAC - MEGA | GDrive | |
  • Android - later

• MEGA
  • GDrive
  • Workupload

• PC: Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace files.
  • MAC: Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory (Contents/Resources/autorun) and replace files.
Walkthrough: MEGA | GDrive | Workupload

Best wishes,
Dream Now
thx hero!

k1ngSt0n3

Jun 30, 2022
View attachment 3631334

Changelog:

Main:

1) Renders:

2) Events:

• 1 big event with Nikki
  • 1 small main event
Minor:

Full game:

• PC - MEGA | GDrive | |
  • Android - later

• MEGA
  • GDrive
  • Workupload

Best wishes,
Dream Now
I have some gift for ya'll too ;)

(PC, Mac, Walkthrough & Patch 1.4.0 -> 1.4.5)

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
View attachment 3631334

Changelog:

Main:

1) Renders:

2) Events:

• 1 big event with Nikki
  • 1 small main event
Minor:

Full game:

• PC - MEGA | GDrive | |
  • Android - later

• MEGA
  • GDrive
  • Workupload

Best wishes,
Dream Now
f623a479-198e-4567-9ce7-9495b71e8555_text.gif

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Ah, straight into ad personam! My favourite kind of food, easy to chew.
Now go back to playing your gacha games.
Don't wanna be called stupid? Don't write stupid things like "If a game encourages exploring options it's a bad design, and most likely a bad game".

Also, you're the one who quoted an old-ass post to attack me, so don't try to take the high ground... if you can't take it, don't dish it out...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] [DreamNow]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended Update Only] [DreamNow]

COMPRESSED:
- -

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That take is so shitty that I have to revive it just to slander it again.
If a game encourages exploring options it's a bad design, and most likely a bad game.
I'm genuinely confuddled.....

You quote someone to slander them then proceed to type out one of the most dumbfuck comments i've read on these forums in a long time ..... and i've read some stupid shit over the years.

If you are going to call someone out for a bad take, might help if you don't go on to make a worse one.

Hey, you do you though.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] [DreamNow]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WDHO

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WDHO

*More hosts will be updated*
Thanks brother as always. This dang VN ain't getting any smaller is it? Geez.

Anyway folks, it's been a long day after not much sleep finishing another SanchoMod update until the wee-hours of this morning before catching a nap... so I'll start on this but please be patient. Between the lack of rest and constant storms here in TX my mojo ain't what it normally is. I'd rather just eat a massive dinner and crash by dark... considering it tbh. Regards.

4.30 star(s) 196 Votes