zaemech

Sep 13, 2018
It appears to be missing some audio files. Specifically 'audio/chill-2.ogg'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At least that's what I assume that means, not used to Renpy, but I am used to python. Gives the same error in Windows as well.

Jun 1, 2020
University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] [DreamNow]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended Update Only] [DreamNow]

COMPRESSED:
PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
thank you so much for the compressed version of the game

Reactions: Megatron-999

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Woah, what happened? Haven't played it yet. :unsure::confused:
One of the girls is dumb as fuck naive and needs to be babysat for most of the early game so that she doesn't join the whore sorority, think Being a DIK's hazing but even more blackmaily and manipulative and if you ignore saving her from herself you meet her exiting a room at a party with cum on her face and you hear multiple people from the room she just got out :HideThePain: When I looked back in the thread I just saw that post by the dev promising it would not happen, so, more of the classic devs allergic to telling the truth about their own games.

Kinda annoys me in this genre that after a certain support level devs become too big to fail and can get away with anything. Lying, milking, there are always people defending them and throwing money at them. Its like Stockholm Syndrome. :mad: :Kappa:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
One of the girls is dumb as fuck naive and needs to be babysat for most of the early game so that she doesn't join the whore sorority, think Being a DIK's hazing but even more blackmaily and manipulative and if you ignore saving her from herself you meet her exiting a room at a party with cum on her face and you hear multiple people from the room she just got out :HideThePain: When I looked back in the thread I just saw that post by the dev promising it would not happen, so, more of the classic devs allergic to telling the truth about their own games.

Kinda annoys me in this genre that after a certain support level devs become too big to fail and can get away with anything. Lying, milking, there are always people defending them and throwing money at them. Its like Stockholm Syndrome. :mad: :Kappa:
i think that the dev lying isnt just about the fact of the ntr dilemma,is about what else i came come with wihout being brun out or i dont have anymore ideas,so the milking part is the right one here,....i stopped playing this bcs ,wll for once the extended isnt cannon so for what we are waiting for that? second the premises arent good enough at this point,no harem path at all,but if we decide to not help ashley she become a partyscuker?
i can totally seeing this from being at least a good story to being to dumb to even play,.i dont know what the dev will do next ,and that isnt good at allthe script have very big holes,the girls arent the bes outhere,models are putdatedor even not sexy,and those who are salvage now beggin to have other kind of content,tahta wasnt in the future tags notes when this first comes out[female dom,lesbianism ,sharing],now we know that some paths are open to anything and some are exclusively closed,you pcik one you lose one,but why to do some shit with asley like this?who motivate the dev to do that....i think that or he just run out of ideas or he just have the wrong ppl heating his ears.........

4.30 star(s) 196 Votes