Nov 25, 2021
And to remind everyone, the dev has previously promised a harem ending.

I assume that the MC decides to take Chemistry 101 and ends up making a mind control drug by mistake, because I don't see any plausible path to a harem ending. And this update, and a previous, has scenes that makes it even more unlikely.

But, the game may have been i development for a couple of years, but there has only been about 30 in game days, and in that time the MC has been able to get into a relationship, and fuck, almost any woman in the game, which is as plausible as aliens giving the MC a mind control ray (see another possible way to get that harem ending!)

NewWanderer

Jul 4, 2021
Is the Natalie scene in the last update only visible for people who follow the Roxy path?
If so, does that mean that there's a way to avoid the Roxy path at all? Never thought about doing that XD

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is the Natalie scene in the last update only visible for people who follow the Roxy path?
If so, does that mean that there's a way to avoid the Roxy path at all? Never thought about doing that XD
Yes and yes.

Edit: To elaborate, this is not the only way to kill the relp with Roxy but is one of the most "entertaining" ways:
1715789297766.png
The above is found in U08, Day14.

Last edited:
Reactions: NewWanderer

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Damn....that's why i hate no harem vn...you need tor e play n time to see all contents with the girls...i love roxy....but i liked to be with Nat and mallory too...uff...and if i think about Carol,rachel,sara ,nikky...how can i choose from them?? ahhhhhhh..so cruel

Oct 10, 2022
Do we miss any scene if we follow all the girls paths? I have one save for only Roxy and one goes for everyone, did I miss any scenes? I feel like if I was not on Rachel path, I may have a scene with Ashley? :unsure::cautious:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
And to remind everyone, the dev has previously promised a harem ending.

I assume that the MC decides to take Chemistry 101 and ends up making a mind control drug by mistake, because I don't see any plausible path to a harem ending. And this update, and a previous, has scenes that makes it even more unlikely.

But, the game may have been i development for a couple of years, but there has only been about 30 in game days, and in that time the MC has been able to get into a relationship, and fuck, almost any woman in the game, which is as plausible as aliens giving the MC a mind control ray (see another possible way to get that harem ending!)
It's probably going to be like bare witness, you can get a harem with the younger girls but not with rachel and to be fair rachel is better then a harem path anyways just like val is better then the harem route in that game.

Don't get me wrong tho, i like harem games as much as the next guy but the harem has to actually make sense.

Aninass

Aug 31, 2020
Yes and yes.

Edit: To elaborate, this is not the only way to kill the relp with Roxy but is one of the most "entertaining" ways:
View attachment 3637323
The above is found in U08, Day14.
So, this just fully ends the Natalie/Mallory path? So there's no way we can have Roxy path + Natalie/Mallory path simultaneously? T_T. That would just be sad. I remember the days Natalie was supposed to be one of the main girls (replaced by Nikki I guess). I hope I can have all the current main girls in one save. I really want that harem ending, plus going through multiple paths and saves just to look for all the scenes is too tedious for me.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So, this just fully ends the Natalie/Mallory path? So there's no way we can have Roxy path + Natalie/Mallory path simultaneously? T_T. That would just be sad.
That I can't answer.... only the dev can. None of us have anyway of knowing what or how that will unfold... but it does look like that writing is on the wall tbh. I just dunno.

Reactions: Sasanid

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
I can't tell you the future but there are preggo variables.
Roxy and Rachel specifically (to date).
Then we need some user definable mod variable protection=true, which in turn resets these preggo variables to zero, because I hate bad endings.... ;)

4.30 star(s) 196 Votes