Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Damn....that's why i hate no harem vn...you need tor e play n time to see all contents with the girls...i love roxy....but i liked to be with Nat and mallory too...uff...and if i think about Carol,rachel,sara ,nikky...how can i choose from them?? ahhhhhhh..so cruel
Well, to be fair we have no reason to believe there even is a Nat and/or Mal path. Neither has had any real content since U18 (Day24). So, it maybe never have been planned to move forward with either of them at all going forward. Don't forget Nat was replaced in the Memories pages with Nik (Nat was moved to "Others") in U20 (v1.1.5).

Do we miss any scene if we follow all the girls paths? I have one save for only Roxy and one goes for everyone, did I miss any scenes? I feel like if I was not on Rachel path, I may have a scene with Ashley? :unsure::cautious:
Of course you can miss scenes. Go too far with Ivy and then you can forget about Ash. Don't choose a certain way with Sar and the Sar/Ash pathing is different, etc, etc.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Defenestrator.for.traitor, one of the more complex scene awards/misses is somewhat explained in a post I made here in the SanchoMod thread last year. This will give you an example of how a few scenes around 3 LIs (Ash/Sar/Ivy) are intertwined a bit. It's why the mod's ChoiceGuide and other features are so complex... I must account for ALL of your previous choices and code the walkthrough to be customized specifically for your current playthrough. It's the only mod on the planet that can do this btw. It's no simple feat to pull it off.

Anyway, maybe it will give you an idea of what you get and don't get in the specific scenario I address in that post, otherwise the mod let's you know these things BEFORE you make a choice to assist on how you might wish to proceed playing the VN.

Regards.

Oct 10, 2022
Defenestrator.for.traitor, one of the more complex scene awards/misses is somewhat explained in a post I made here in the SanchoMod thread last year. This will give you an example of how a few scenes around 3 LIs (Ash/Sar/Ivy) are intertwined a bit. It's why the mod's ChoiceGuide and other features are so complex... I must account for ALL of your previous choices and code the walkthrough to be customized specifically for your current playthrough. It's the only mod on the planet that can do this btw. It's no simple feat to pull it off.

Anyway, maybe it will give you an idea of what you get and don't get in the specific scenario I address in that post, otherwise the mod let's you know these things BEFORE you make a choice to assist on how you might wish to proceed playing the VN.

Regards.
Thanks for the explanation man, appreciate it. (y)

Reactions: Sancho1969

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
It's probably going to be like bare witness, you can get a harem with the younger girls but not with rachel and to be fair rachel is better then a harem path anyways just like val is better then the harem route in that game.

Don't get me wrong tho, i like harem games as much as the next guy but the harem has to actually make sense.
Well, this is just wishful thinking... with a combination of high intelligence, lust and having obtained 80-90% relationship points with a certain LI, it would be nice if there was an option to talk her into a polyamorous relationship.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Latest Nat scene was fun and all but I think we needed a way out of her path before that scene. Last Nat scene was way too early without even had a chance to break things with her and I think Roxy's love path starts after the fight scene. Before that it was just a fling building up to something more. So maybe after that scene, we can have some small scene to break things off with Nat or even a message would work. :unsure:
that latest Nat scene feels more like the easy way to officially demote her to side chick.
there was no choice in that scene. Nat offers two options, but the player cannot choose.
also, there was never any talk of exclusivity with Roxy, nor officially labelling the relationship. even worse, Roxy herself kinda says MC can fuck other girls several times. there is even a chance that Roxy could enjoy the fact that MC builds more sexual experience with other girls, and still comes to her as the favorite. her sister might be off limit, implicitly, though :D
Roxy starts with a huge sexual drive, MC could wonder about her being exclusive to MC too. the player can read her thoughts, but not the MC.

Damn....that's why i hate no harem vn...you need tor e play n time to see all contents with the girls...i love roxy....but i liked to be with Nat and mallory too...uff...and if i think about Carol,rachel,sara ,nikky...how can i choose from them?? ahhhhhhh..so cruel
there is no way to know for now. there are two potential throuples, and Roxy and Rachel seem dead set on monogamy.
Nat was demoted from the main LIs, but you might not have to choose for the remaining main LIs.

Do the females in this game ever catch mc with each other? Like is there any type of cheating factor in this game?
kind of. Ashley confonts and dumps you after fucking with Ivy who will show the video to her.
and in this update, Roxy will tell Nat that you are dating and in love. Nat will literally grab your balls.

Well, this is just wishful thinking... with a combination of high intelligence, lust and having obtained 80-90% relationship points with a certain LI, it would be nice if there was an option to talk her into a polyamorous relationship.
you do that for Ashley with just rel points. so it should come for Sara too at some point.
Carol and Yukki are next.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
yea..i thought about the mini harem...but stilll will be a pain to choose from...i mean Roxy and rachel are top notch and i will cry if i can't take them with me..and choose from ash-sara-and maybe Nikky trouplet and that one from carol-yuky would be painful too....damn

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
will sasha actually get carol out of the sorority? Or is the help basically just like having intel 8 to save her from one confrontation with abby?

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
will sasha actually get carol out of the sorority? Or is the help basically just like having intel 8 to save her from one confrontation with abby?
in the latest update, you tell Abby to go away and stop bothering Carol for good and that the photos she uses to blackmail Carol don't matter, if you have Sasha's help. but we don't know if that will actually have any lasting effect.

Reactions: newdawn75

NewWanderer

Jul 4, 2021
Or, use this one weird trick that others have used to unlock those pesky scenes: run multiple routes. ;)
That would be an option, too :)
Thanks!

there was no choice in that scene. Nat offers two options, but the player cannot choose.
also, there was never any talk of exclusivity with Roxy, nor officially labelling the relationship.
I thought about that, too. It bothered me to not being able to actually choose. At that point of the story, the dev probably considered the choice as if it was already being made, but still.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
That would be an option, too :)
Thanks!

I thought about that, too. It bothered me to not being able to actually choose. At that point of the story, the dev probably considered the choice as if it was already being made, but still.
you can date and fuck everyone, pretty much, for now. there were only 3 times with consequences.
Answering Sara's call while fucking Kim closes Kim's route
Fucking Ivy by winning the raffle closes Ash's route
being on Roxy's love path closes Nat's (and Mallory's) route

the girls are too busy, and they all want to keep it private, secret, and/or casual.

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
you do that for Ashley with just rel points. so it should come for Sara too at some point.
Carol and Yukki are next.
These are essentially simple love triangles. I wish there was a 'secret' harem path so difficult to obtain that needs careful planning and min-maxing strategy. Ah, one can dream... :)

4.30 star(s) 196 Votes