- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended Update Only] [DreamNow]

COMPRESSED:
PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
tnx man, YOU ARE A HERO

Reactions: Seriosha and Dboss

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
'm sure he said somewhere that Rachel was his idea of perfect woman (looks wise).
Well, I'm glad we have similar tastes with the Dev ;) I like Rachel very much, especially her long legs in pantyhose. :love: She has nice personality as well.

So, has Nataly much new content in this update? I mean is the story with seduction of Malory going on?

Reactions: Malicre

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
It would be understandable if she had a crazy sex life, but just for one guy, the implant doesn't make sense, the pills works
University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] [DreamNow]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended Update Only] [DreamNow]

COMPRESSED:
PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
My saves don't work on this. Something about a "module error"?

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Again another underwhelming Natalie scene.... Wasted. I think she is so much sexier than Roxy but I might be the only person to think like that.

• Sad
Reactions: Beduin123

Mizi09

Mar 13, 2019
Is it just me or is the story getting slower and slower. Maybe I'm wrong, but visually always very sophisticated.

Reactions: Fixi

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes...

SanchoMod Update (U26 v1.4.5 Extended)
UoP_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

1715713246121.png 1715713262195.png

Links in the mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well,
Sancho

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
RSYS
"Rocco Siffredi Youth Story"
No study, no problems, no doubt, only sex.

PS
imho in some part dev used AI.

Parigi5

Feb 2, 2024
Getting black screen on all animations images are fine but when it tranitions to an animated sex scene its just a blank black screen with the dialog box showing, On Mac version full version and Sancho Mod installed

Edit: Not Sancho mod fault Animations not working in vanilla version too, ive had this problem with other games too but i have no idea what causes it i guarantee it will work fine on my PC its just the mac version thats broken which is super unfourtunate cause my mac has a better/bigger screen for these high quality games

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 196 Votes