5.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v1.2.0 Ext)

Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Updated to latest VN version
  • Updated to latest Core code v7b
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021

Go get you some.

Changlelog:
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.
thank you for the mod update~ :LOL:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019

Go get you some.

Changlelog:
Well, managed to get this caught back up with the Dev on this game. No problems from this mod, even tried the tee-hee cheat. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: But yeah, thank you so much for your work on this mod!!!

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
As usual, I wait for Sancho1969 to finish his mods & THEN I download the games... :LOL: :LOL:

Your mods ALWAYS make the games more enjoyable mate - many thanks!!

p.s. if you weren't on the other side of the frickin world, I'd shout you a beer... or a bourbon... or a scotch... or a wine... whatever the hell you drink!!! (y)

Last edited:

flower77

Aug 20, 2021
Thank you for the update! But the Cheat option to unlock the memories seems not to work fully (at least for me) the last memory for nikki, yuki and ashley are still locked

Last edited:

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
Thank you for the update! But the Cheat option to unlock the memories seems not to work fully (at least for me) the last memory for nikki, yuki and ashley are still locked
I noticed that too. Was hoping for a solution or fix but there doesn't appear to be one yet. Sancho1969 any help?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I noticed that too. Was hoping for a solution or fix but there doesn't appear to be one yet. Sancho1969 any help?
I've never had an unlock cheat. What specifically are we talking about here? Do you mean SanchoGallery or something else?

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
I've never had an unlock cheat. What specifically are we talking about here? Do you mean SanchoGallery or something else?
Oh, is that not a part of your mod? I just assumed it was. I use to be able to go into the phone and press unlock all memories and it would unlock everything in the gallery but that's not working. Again I thought that was apart of your mod but I guess not.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh, is that not a part of your mod? I just assumed it was. I use to be able to go into the phone and press unlock all memories and it would unlock everything in the gallery but that's not working. Again I thought that was apart of your mod but I guess not.
Oh... I see. No, that's the dev's cheats. He made cheats in the phone after shaddy did back in the day (kinda ripped him off I guess), so that's the dev's code. Makes sense as he changed the gallery code and probably didn't think to change his own damn cheat code :ROFLMAO:

All the cheats I coded are inside "SanchoCheats" accessible via the "c" key or from the MiniMenu.

Reactions: flower77

flower77

Aug 20, 2021
Ah, i see, that is the problems solution :D Waiting for the dev to notice it then and probably be working in the next release. Since i dont play the game anymore and just watch the animations lately :p

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ah, i see, that is the problems solution :D Waiting for the dev to notice it then and probably be working in the next release. Since i dont play the game anymore and just watch the animations lately :p
They're all unlocked inside SanchoGallery if you're using the mod...so you don't necessarily have to wait for the dev (or likely me) to fix his code. Your call though. Viewing scenes in SanchoGallery does NOT unlock them in the dev's gallery. This is on purpose and by design so that the unlocks act as "cheevos" or achievements to shoot for during gameplay... that's the thought process of every SanchoGallery to date anyway. Regards.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Just played the updated version. Did you notice this already and are these your typos or did Dev give points to the wrong LI?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still getting use to "Shift s". ;)

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just played the updated version. Did you notice this already and are these your typos or did Dev give points to the wrong LI?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still getting use to "Shift s". ;)
Nope, the ChoiceGuide is all on me... I obviously used the wrong char var in the macro. I'll sort that now so I don't forget. Thanks bud.

Reactions: Son of Durin

r0h1tr

Mar 11, 2022
Is there a android version of this mod ready yet or maybe you can provide a walktrough file that have the same insights as the original mod has?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I choose the option to un-anal ivy but still cant get ashley scene, is it normal?
To answer you correctly requires that I explain the layups (which are already in the ChoiceGuide but I'll do it in this post anyway). You're asking me a question that completely depends on what choices you made previously in the playthrough you're asking about. There a three different "Critical Path" screen scenarios that you are presented with depending completely on what previous choices you made (see post here for visual reference).

The ChoiceGuide let's you know the consequences of fucking Ivy beyond a certain point (you can play with her a bit), you are about to be on Sara's or Ashley's pathing, and (if you are Sara's path) whether you tell Sara about Ashley. When you mix all that up into a pot you get a criteria of conditionals that result in the ultimate outcome. Again, depending on what choices you made with Ivy, Sara, and Ashley that "Critical Path" screen changes to reasonable alterations based on those past choices.

That said the only way to be awarded Ashley's scene in U20 is by being on her solo path. This means you aren't on Sara's path at all. The ChoiceGuide is clear on this but you must have missed that while pursuing Sara.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
To answer you correctly requires that I explain the layups (which are already in the ChoiceGuide but I'll do it in this post anyway). You're asking me a question that completely depends on what choices you made previously in the playthrough you're asking about. There a three different "Critical Path" screen scenarios that you are presented with depending completely on what previous choices you made (see post here for visual reference).

The ChoiceGuide let's you know the consequences of fucking Ivy beyond a certain point (you can play with her a bit), you are about to be on Sara's or Ashley's pathing, and (if you are Sara's path) whether you tell Sara about Ashley. When you mix all that up into a pot you get a criteria of conditionals that result in the ultimate outcome. Again, depending on what choices you made with Ivy, Sara, and Ashley that "Critical Path" screen changes to reasonable alterations based on those past choices.

That said the only way to be awarded Ashley's scene in U20 is by being on her solo path. This means you aren't on Sara's path at all. The ChoiceGuide is clear on this but you must have missed that while pursuing Sara.
Getting that scene hurt my heart: Sara is my UoP Waifu. I've always liked the cute, smart, shy girls. They tend to have depth and it's a greater impact when they transform from their natural state of cute, reserved self to absolute bombshell when they do just a little bit of highlighting make up and slip into some heels and their favorite LBD. :love:

Reactions: Fishdoopler
5.00 star(s) 13 Votes