• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Guys, I just started developing this project. And while I can not say for sure what will be in the game. If we are talking about a fetish, then there will definitely be a footfetish, female / male domination, bdsm, a sufficient amount of exhibitionism, light coercion. I can say for sure that no harsh perversions are planned.
Well personally I ain't into those so I hope that they are at least optional/avoidable, but all I really want to know is if there will be a harem in the end after developing the relationships with all the girls?

Reactions: Nospamwss

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Sorry, I'm a little confused about the answers.
Well personally I ain't into those so I hope that they are at least optional/avoidable, but all I really want to know is if there will be a harem in the end after developing the relationships with all the girls?
Here are my thoughts about the harem.
Regarding this topic and the harem in particular. I think that in the first 80-90% of the game you can maintain relationships with all the girls. Towards the end, you will face difficult decisions. But I do not intend to leave players without a perfect endings (harem, love triangle).

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
The English is a little rough, but the story is great so far and the renders are fantastic. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this one progresses! Great job, DreamNow !

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of University of Problems 0.1 + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports

mikelinez

May 11, 2017
How many intelligence points do you need for the ' Compliment ' option when you are massaging Rachel's foot?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
How many intelligence points do you need for the ' Compliment ' option when you are massaging Rachel's foot?
you need 6 intelligence points for that, 3 of which you can get during the tour with Carol by selecting the following dialogue options: joke, nope, and waste no time (but you'll miss out on +1 Carol point I think, because you don't check her out)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Regarding this topic and the harem in particular. I think that in the first 80-90% of the game you can maintain relationships with all the girls. Towards the end, you will face difficult decisions. But I do not intend to leave players without a perfect endings (harem, love triangle).
Reading this I think that means we can get a harem but not with all the girls because of the mentioned difficult decusions, is that what you mean?

Reactions: Macgamer

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Reading this I think that means we can get a harem but not with all the girls because of the mentioned difficult decusions, is that what you mean?
Under a certain set of circumstances, it will be possible to get a harem ending. So yes. You will be able to ensure that the main character is surrounded by seven sexy and loving girls.

mikelinez

May 11, 2017
you need 6 intelligence points for that, 3 of which you can get during the tour with Carol by selecting the following dialogue options: joke, nope, and waste no time (but you'll miss out on +1 Carol point I think, because you don't check her out)
I had 6 and the option was not available!

Dexireo

Jun 15, 2020
7 points my friend.1 point is for choosing restrain option during Mrs.Cooper(Rachel) intro in class, 3 points during tour with correct options "reply honestly , ask for favor, joke, nope, last is watch her", last 3 points is for every correct in class test. That's it.

Last edited:

Zero919

May 2, 2017
why do relationship points with girls reset when you comment on their photos on your phone?

4.30 star(s) 196 Votes